Opinions of Westerdam VA cabin #7012?

gaylecool

Has anyone had this cabin, or have any real-life opinions on it?

We just received our room assignment for our June 4 Alaska cruise, and we were upgraded from a VF to a VA and assigned this 7012 cabin.

I'd love tho hear any first-hand knowledge of this, or similar cabins on the same deck.

TIA!

Did you look at Joanie's sticky at the top of the page titled "Photos of Cabins/Staterooms"? Don't just look at Westerdam, look at her sisters Oosterdam, Zuiderdam and Noordam, as the cabins will be the same. Also look at other cabins in the same location.

We were all the way forward in cabin 7001 on the Zuiderdam. Quiet and peacefull up there. You get two walk passed the Neptume lounge all the time and stare at the suite folks. Had no motion problems whatsoever, but we were on the carribean, cant vouch for Alaskan waters?

Has anyone had this cabin, or have any real-life opinions on it?

We just received our room assignment for our June 4 Alaska cruise, and we were upgraded from a VF to a VA and assigned this 7012 cabin.

I'd love tho hear any first-hand knowledge of this, or similar cabins on the same deck.

TIA!

Location seems fine. Above and below other staterooms, and forward doesn't make a difference to me.

Enjoy your cruise

Archived