CCL Stock Shareholder Benefit

lovetocruisenow

As others have said, yes it will be extended, but as an aside, I have already received notification from Princess that my CCL shareholder credit has been added to my booking for next March. :D:D So in case you didn't know, you no longer have to wait till final payment to have it added to your reservation.

Please excuse my ignorance...how do I go about buying stock (can I just tell my fin advisor??) and do I need to buy a minimum amount to get this benefit?
Just Google "buying stock" & you need 100 shares. Make sure you know all of the risks.

Yes, just contact your financial person. You need to purchase at least 100 shares of CCL -- going for around $40 a share last time I checked. You can take advantage of this benefit on ALL cruise lines that are affliated with CCL Here's the link to all the info you need about getting the benefit applied to your cruise: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9ODQyMTd8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

debby

Regarding buying stock- I see you aren't cruising again yet. CCL is the stock...I looked back and saw the price had fallen last year in June/July.

I bought the stock at 33.50...the other day it was down to 38 from a higher 41ish.....

I also bought my stock thru sharebuldier/ing thru a link from my costco.com membership that gives you a bonus for your first stock purchase...

b

For those who apply for and receive the shareholder benefit and later make changes to the booking, such as re-faring for a price drop, suggest you review your Personalizer statement (if thru Princess) or your revised T/A confirmation (if you used one) to ensure the CCL benefit still is intact.

The other week, some while after getting the CCL benefit added, I called Princess and had our booking re-fared. Well, then, I noticed the benefit had disappeared. No biggie, as I sent an email and it was reinstated promptly.

Checking in a timely fashion will save you onboard time if, as for me, the CCL benefit disappears during a booking change.

Carnival has offered the shareholder credit since the mid/late 90's. I don't anticipate that they will do away with them anytime soon. We have taken advantage of the credit on all of our Carnival Cruises....now we get to use them on Princess! Yeah, baby!

Archived