Cruise almost completely sold out!!!

fleet

Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen their cruise almost completely sold out with no inside, ov or balconies available? This is six months out on 12/04/11. We've only been on five cruises but this is the first time I have ever seen a cruise almost completely booked. Did someone charter the cruise? Any way to find out would be much appreciated.

Our cruise in less than a month is almost completely sold out.

That's all the information you're getting from me about my cruise... I'm hoping to luck out on a firesale spare balcony to stick the snoring husband in! :D

Just heard back from my PCC and she said there are plenty of categories available and it must have been a glitch in the site! Whew! Quite a shock this far out to see nothing available.

We have been on about 10 NCL cruises and have not been on one that they didn't consider "sold out"

I have been on 15 and they always had a room or two available even though they were considered sold out. The cruise lines average 110% capacity as they consider the lower 2 in a room as a 100% NCL by its own figures averaged about 107% the last quarter. the ships are generally not full/full- up to their legal capacity- until they hit about 125-130% of lower two....

If you have your reservation why would it matter how early the ship is sold out? The fact of the matter is that it would be sold out by time it sails anyway.

I took from the OP post they were more concerned about a super large "group booking" and thats why they were asking. I could be wrong though.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen their cruise almost completely sold out with no inside, ov or balconies available? This is six months out on 12/04/11. We've only been on five cruises but this is the first time I have ever seen a cruise almost completely booked. Did someone charter the cruise? Any way to find out would be much appreciated.

I just checked and it doesn't appear to be sold out. Maybe the system was acting up. It would be unusual for it to be close to sold out the middle week of Dec this early.

Nita

Archived