recent D or D+ cruisers ?

Does the welcome aboard "gift" box still include edam cheese and crackers? I haven't seen anything recently about those gift boxes. And are D+ still getting the small bottles of wine for each guest?

Does the welcome aboard "gift" box still include edam cheese and crackers? I haven't seen anything recently about those gift boxes. And are D+ still getting the small bottles of wine for each guest?

We only got the real Edam cheese the first cruise after they started the gift basket. The 3 cruises since, all on the same ship as the first time, we've gotten creamy cheddar spread in a little plastic tub.

Gina

My last three welcome back boxes for Diamond have all been nuts, cookies and dried fruit. :confused:

That's what we got too, along with 2 bottles (small) of water. Both our profiles reflect diet coke but it wasn't worth worrying about.

That's what we got too, along with 2 bottles (small) of water. Both our profiles reflect diet coke but it wasn't worth worrying about.

My profile says water also and the last time I had a bottle of water and a can of diet coke! :D

Just off the Serenade and got the small bottle of wine and in the "gift box" was the cheese spread as mentioned earlier with the crackers. Also, included the the basket was assorted nuts sealed in plastic. I believe there where a few other small items but my fiance' ate those before I got a look at them. (smile).

Dave

Not edam cheese, but cheese spread and crackers, nuts, dried fruit, cookies and 2 small bottles of wine.:D

We did receive the gifts we requested (cheese and crackers and mixed nuts with the small bottles of wine); and, in addition a Camembert round with crackers from the Hotel Director and pet-it fours from the Chef. There was fruit delivered as well. Very nicely done by a great staff on Freedom of the Seas last week.:D:D

Archived