Carnival pins?

mared1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally was able to acquire a TSS Mardi Gras pin, giving me the entire fleet of in and out of service Carnival ships. I was surprised it was gold in color as my TSS Carnivale, TSS Festivale , and MS Tropicale were all silver in color... I assumed all of the 4 first ships pins were silver in color....

Does any one know if the is a silver TSS Mardi Gras , as I have never seen one.....

Also now the question arises if the 3 ships I have in silver also comes in gold???

Also all the early pins show the picture of the ship with the Carnival logo below the ship... My TSS Carnivale only has the name & logo with a picture of the ship... Is this the norm???

• 2 weeks later...

When did you get pins, I have been on about 3 soon to be 4 Carnival Cruises and have not received any. Is this something new they started, if has been a few years. I got the little silver charms at the jewery stores in Cozemlu. (sp). I have a couple of Sensations, always wondered if they were really sterling.

When did you get pins, I have been on about 3 soon to be 4 Carnival Cruises and have not received any. Is this something new they started, if has been a few years. I got the little silver charms at the jewery stores in Cozemlu. (sp). I have a couple of Sensations, always wondered if they were really sterling.

Given to past guests only and it has been done for many years now. Typicaly given out with the past guest party invite. Mine has always been left on the bed or vanity the day of the party..

There is another :) on a face.

Glad I could help you.

JR

JR

You have helped so many people without asking a cent. We are on the TA cruise for the Dream and will get an extra pin for you. Keep up the good work.

shane & Janet

and yes, Carnival does have Fascination pins again, we got one (did not know to ask for extras then) on our January cruise.

Edited by shanenurse

Shane & Janet

Thank you for the kind words. That is the FUN part of this project

is to BIG :) on faces, which I love to do.

Please OH pretty please, get me a Dream pin. Talking about a BIG

:), that is what I will have on my face. I need this pin for my

collection.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Fascination pin. First come, first served.

I will be on the Inaugural of the Dream this coming Sept and will get some extra pins.

Email me at nadine-quilts@cox.net

The Fascination pin has been promised, but I will still take your request for a Dream pin. Remember I'm not going until September 21st and returning on October 3rd. (I am actually spending time in Rome 9/17 to the 21st).

I'm making a list and will get as many as I can.

JR, Renee sent me an e:mail and asked me to find out from you if you know of any Fascination, Liberty or Holiday pins out there? She said to tell you Renee sent me. I would appreciate any help you can give me.