Carnival pins?

mared1

We are looking for Fantasy pins too, they are very hard to come by, I hear.

We have the Triumph pins from last years cruise, but none to give away, sorry. Can people request more than they give you on the cruises? Why can't these pins be purchased through the cruiseline? Just wondering.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
I HAVE IMAGINATION,DESTINY,pins looking for jubilee pins

Ahhh someone else from the Jubilee, I loved that ship!! I asked about a year ago, and they didn't have pins of the Jubilee...They started doing the pins the year after they got rid of the Jubilee. I would have loved one from her too.

Hi Everyone, Just found this thread and wanted to post a "wanted" for pins I need to complete my collection of past guest pins.

I need Legend 2000 & 01; Paradise no date; Pride 2000 & 01; Sensation no date, 2000 & 01; Tropicale no date & 2000 (yes, they did have pins, she was taken out of service in 2001, so no pin for that year); Celebration 2001; Ecstasy 2001; Elation 2001; Fantasy no date & 2001; Fascination no date & 2000; Imagination 2000 & 01; Inspiration 2000 & 01; Carnival Inspiration no date; Jubilee no date, 2000 & 01 (yes, they also had pins).

Just a little bit of information - The pins disappeared for a while because the factory burned down in China and they had to get a new supplier. I have seen Jubilee pins and Tropicale pins but was too dumb to pick them up at the time. As far as I have been able to ascertain there were no pins for the Mardi Gras, Festivale and Carnivale as they were out of service before the pins were created in 2000. And, there are variations on at least two ships that I have now seen. There are no date Carnival Fantasy and Fantasy pins and Carnival Inspiration and Inspiration no date pins. It seems that after some dry docks the ships were rechristened to include the Carnival name and the pins followed suit.

I am interested in trading but will also purchase. They are getting more expensive on Ebay especially the dated ones. I have pins to trade from our 45+ Carnival cruises, mostly on the seven day market ships. I will ONLY trade dated for dated and regular for regular. Let me know what you have and need and I will see what we can do. I am also willing to pay for the ones I need.

My email address is onlyleigh at cpl dot net.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

onlyleigh

How did so many people not end up with pins of the cruises they went on? :)

It's easy. You don't get one on your first cruise--it's a "past guest" pin. So if it is your first cruise you have to get one by asking for it--it won't be on your pillow.

I started cruising before they started giving pins, so I never got the Jubilee either, or the Fascination. I have since gotten a lapel pin for the Fascination on ebay, but not Jubilee. They are few and far between. (I do have a Jubilee keychain, though!)

I have pins for my other cruises, and now that I am aware of it, I will be making sure I get an extra pin for people who might have missed theirs.

I am going on the Liberty next year. Does anyone need a pin for Liberty? Want me to get you one?

It's easy. You don't get one on your first cruise--it's a "past guest" pin. So if it is your first cruise you have to get one by asking for it--it won't be on your pillow.

I started cruising before they started giving pins, so I never got the Jubilee either, or the Fascination. I have since gotten a lapel pin for the Fascination on ebay, but not Jubilee. They are few and far between. (I do have a Jubilee keychain, though!)

I have pins for my other cruises, and now that I am aware of it, I will be making sure I get an extra pin for people who might have missed theirs.

I am going on the Liberty next year. Does anyone need a pin for Liberty? Want me to get you one?

OMG, I would LOVE a Liberty pin particularly because it WAS our first cruise! I'm going on Destiny and Glory next--could I trade you for one of those if we get 2 of them (one for hubby one for me)?

Please let me know how we can arrange it...

Thank you x 1000!

OMG, I would LOVE a Liberty pin particularly because it WAS our first cruise! I'm going on Destiny and Glory next--could I trade you for one of those if we get 2 of them (one for hubby one for me)?

Please let me know how we can arrange it...

Thank you x 1000!

nadine-quilts@cox.net

Contact me and I will try not to lose your number! I will do everything I can to get extras. Usually it is possible to go to the purser and purchase for nominal fee.

You might want to check with Carnival as they have been very good to send pins that people missed. They will check your cruise record and send them.

Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last month..There was an attractive man in full tux..his studs were all ship pins..failed to notice the links..but I bought a tux shirt to wear (2nd hand.). same, on the last "Holiday"..I shall cut away all except the collar, and button placket, insert pins, and wear my tux jacket with it. It will be fastened to my waist band so it will stay flat. Jetskier "Dave", has them all on his CCL lanyard

Hi...still looking for a Paradise pin and a Fascination pin...have Victory and Triumph to trade or will purchase...

can someone post the link to get to Carnival to ask about pins? thanks in advance...happy cruising...Marla

sorry I can't help you..but if you can't trade the Victory pin..I would like it..do you need a Miracle?? I have an extra..

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings all! My wife & I are looking for a Carnival Spirit pin to add to our collection... we have one for Destiny, Miracle, and an unopened Pride for trade... Also willing to purchase the Spirit pin if need be... Thanks so much!

:D

Greetings all! My wife & I are looking for a Carnival Spirit pin to add to our collection... we have one for Destiny, Miracle, and an unopened Pride for trade... Also willing to purchase the Spirit pin if need be... Thanks so much!

:D

I have an extra Spirit I would like to trade

eme rdonte@cox.net