Carnival pins?

mared1

Hi Everyone

I just looked at ebay under Carnival Cruise pins and ther are

36 pins up for bid. You will not believe the prices for them.

Jackie

Take a look and see what the Sensation pins are going for.

Just to think to myself, I had 15 at one time and gave them

all away. I hope none of them are the ones on ebay.

JR

Hi Everyone

I just looked at ebay under Carnival Cruise pins and ther are

36 pins up for bid. You will not believe the prices for them.

Jackie

Take a look and see what the Sensation pins are going for.

Just to think to myself, I had 15 at one time and gave them

all away. I hope none of them are the ones on ebay.

JR

JR

I just looked and that is insane!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
embassy44

Do you still need the Pride pin?

JR

JR,

yes I do and I now have an extra Triumph and Freedom pin. So how would you like to get this done, also to Scootsmom I e-mailed you too. I'm looking for two Pride. thanks email at alr2516@aol.com

AR

Edited by embassy44

Hi all pin collectors. after next weekend I'll have an "extra" triumph pin, really only intrested in trading it for a Pride pin our first curise and as we all know you don't get on your first cruise email at alr2516@aol.

Curious they are selling on ebay........? what do they go for?

been on half a dozen Carnival and counting

Carnival Miracle was my fourth Carnival cruise and they did not give us a pin because the cruise was shorter than a week. I e-mailed Carnival and asked if I could buy one but they replied no. I would love one for the Miracle AND Tropicale. I do wish Carnival would sell these.

Carnival Miracle was my fourth Carnival cruise and they did not give us a pin because the cruise was shorter than a week. I e-mailed Carnival and asked if I could buy one but they replied no. I would love one for the Miracle AND Tropicale. I do wish Carnival would sell these.

Hi, call Carnival Customer service at: 1-800.929.6400 and tell them you sailed on the Miracle and did not receive a pin... I talked to a Dianne (I think) yesterday asking about another Carnival ship.. She confirmed, as has been widely reported when the present supply of pins are gone there are no present plans to replenish them... John Herald is working to have the pins put into the gift shops, but since they already sell two different ship pins for each ship... well.......something would seem to have to give...

I have called customer service for pins in the past and they will ship them out free if you have sailed on the ship..... As far a the Tropicale... the 2000 pin has been selling for around to over $ 100.00 consistently over the past several years...

Carnival told me yesterday that the pins have been around since 1994, which would substantiate the fact that there are undated Tropicale pins, which I have no idea what they would bring, as I have never seen one sold although I have heard from reliable sources they exist..

They did make some not many. I am lucky enough to have 2. Here is some photos of my collection that includes one.

You are even luckier to have the pewter 2000 pin at the bottom of your lanyard.... One last week was offered for $ 300.00.. So.. One Pewter 2000 with crystals @ $ 300.00 and 2 Tropicale @ $ 100.00 equals at least $ 500.00 PLUS the other pins........NICE ~~!!~~

You don't happen to have either the Carnival Statue of Liberty or Festivale pin by any chance??

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm......When is your next cruise???????:):):)

I am trying to put together as much factual information in a pamphlet, in one place on all Carnival pins. If you would like to help, I sure could use your valuable information as you were a regular cruiser in the '80 & '90....

It appears the past guest pins and Carnival pins in general have taken on a life of their own....

My email: joebat1@swbell.net

Our first cruise was on the Fascination...I would love to have this pin to add to my collection...I have an extra Celebration, Fantasy and Triump pin to trade..

It's silly the things that make us happy:)

I have an extra Fascination to trade for you Fantasy if you still are interested.

Momojmeg

I have a Miracle pin for you. :)

Email me at jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

JR

Good evening! just wanted to add a quick comment. JR promised me a Pride pin and I got it yesterday. It made my day and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Hey by the way, yours is on the way. Now my wife wants a Pride pin too, since it was our first so I guess I'm looking for a second one.

Hope the Dream has them, I'll be sailing for Thanksgiving out of NY. I hear no more pins on the cruises but everybody I know and recently went has gotten them. I have also heard rumors Carnival has changed gears on getting rid of them, lots of complaints from repeat guests who are their target audiance

Edited by embassy44

The only PG pin I do not have yet from all my cruises is PARADISE :(

Does anyone have an extra?? I will be going through my extra's in the morning to swap!

Thanks!

I'm sorry I don't have an extra Paradise pin :(, but I do have an extra Glory and Splendor:D to trade.

According to John Healds blog, the pins will be available in the ship's gift shops for purchase. You will also get the ship you are sailing on IF you are platinum. Otherwise you can buy them in the gift shops. Not sure when they will start them in the gift shops but it should be soon. still not sure if they will have all the ships pins available on each ship or just that ships pin. But at least most folks can get the pins they want for their collections:)

As far as the Carnival Dream...it does not sail until September 21 so no one has been onboard yet to see if they have the pins.