Carnival pins?

mared1

I am in neep of a PARADISE pin. I will be on Elation next month and will try to get extras for those who need that one. :)

I'm looking for an Elation, if you get any extras. I'll be happy to pay for shipping.

Anyone have any of these that they'd be willing to part with?

Holiday

Fantasy

Ecstacy

Sensation

Elation

Paradise

I'm curious -- what do you all do with your pins?

This question has probably had numerous answers, but I thought of something... Disney World sells all kinds of pins that people collect & trade, and wear lanyards with their pins attached as they stroll the parks. Anything similar onboard ship?

-Glenn-

This question has probably had numerous answers, but I thought of something... Disney World sells all kinds of pins that people collect & trade, and wear lanyards with their pins attached as they stroll the parks. Anything similar onboard ship?

-Glenn-

Yes, people do. I wear 6 of the pins on my lanyard, but don't trade them. They are too hard to get. That is when I said on Carnival. Another person in our group usually wears 4 or 5 of his.

People list them on e-bay, they go anywhere from about $3 to the hundreds. (they are the older ones)

Kate:D

Hello Everyone. Can I call Carnival and request a Carnival Splendor Pin? Dh and I did the Back to Back on it's 1st sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale and they didn't have any yet. Thanks

I madaamt. I emailed for my Splendor pin, telling them I only needed one, but today already came two, so I have an extra for anyone who needs it. Hope you are well. Sorry we didn't get to meet on our common cruise.

I madaamt. I emailed for my Splendor pin, telling them I only needed one, but today already came two, so I have an extra for anyone who needs it. Hope you are well. Sorry we didn't get to meet on our common cruise.

Hi, can you give me the email address to who you emailed or do I just go to carnival.com and do it there?. thanks.

Hi, can you give me the email address to who you emailed or do I just go to carnival.com and do it there?. thanks.
''

I just emailed through the website under contact us. It took less than a week to get a confirmation and the pins arrived within another week. Good luck.

Hey Peaceful thanks for the info. I got an email from Carnival and the pins are on the way.

My pleasure. I see you are going on the Dream before me. We are booked for April 2010. I will look forward to your review and pictures. Enjoy.

Hi all!! I just e-mailed Carnival about getting past guest pins for Fascination, Paradise and Fantasy. Based on what I have read here I shouldn't have any problem with Paradise and Fascination but looks like they don't have Fantasy any longer. If anyone has an extra Fantasy pin I would gladly pay for the pin and shipping.

I am also looking for the ship models for the same three ships.

I just started collecting these and am putting them on a shelf with other little things from my cruises (Shot glasses, Conch Shells) and hanging above the shelf is the white T-shirt with all the ships on the back that they sell in the gift shop. I am putting the pins next to their respective ship pictures and "Marking them off" as I go.

:DPeaceful I got my pins!!! that was quick too. I was actually going on that same cruise with you for 4/10 but I got such a great, great deal on this 10 day cruise i just couldn't pass it up. maybe we will sail together some other time.

:DPeaceful I got my pins!!! that was quick too. I was actually going on that same cruise with you for 4/10 but I got such a great, great deal on this 10 day cruise i just couldn't pass it up. maybe we will sail together some other time.

Isn't Carnival the best? The odds are good that we will continue to see each other "around" here. Thanks for the note.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know if anyone knows where or how to come about getting a past guest pin for the Celebration i know that it is not avalible form Carnival anymore and i cant seem to find it anywhere even on ebay

So if theres anyone out there who may know where i can get one please do tell i have no problem paying thank you all

and happy cruising

I would like to know if anyone knows where or how to come about getting a past guest pin for the Celebration i know that it is not avalible form Carnival anymore and i cant seem to find it anywhere even on ebay

So if theres anyone out there who may know where i can get one please do tell i have no problem paying thank you all

and happy cruising

Please e me rdonte@cox.net

hi all,

I have a Carnival Conquest past guest funnel pin that I would trade.

I also have 3 Gold Carnival Fantasy Ship pins, they are the pins that you can buy onboard that I would trade.

I am looking for 2 Ecstasy funnel past guest pins and 2 Holiday funnel past guest pins.

I will check back here or you can email me

pfnffemt @yahoo.com ....... take out the space