Carnival pins?

mared1

You are quite welcome. :) Just curious - were you able to get it? I sure hope so. I noticed another one on Ebay but that one was going for $24.00, but that seems kind of expensive. I think that auction is still going on.

NOPE darn it, someone else wanted it more than I did apparently. I still hold out hope to find someone to give or sell me one reasonably.

NOPE darn it, someone else wanted it more than I did apparently. I still hold out hope to find someone to give or sell me one reasonably.

Hey Renee,

I want one too and am booked on the Magic in March so hopefully they will still have them then.... What do you think we would have to give for one, a reasonable price? I keep looking and think that $25 seems crazy.. My friend was on the TA and gave hers away to a non Platinum.... grrrrrr....

I am also still looking for a Destiny & Jubilee if anyone out there comes across them...

Edited by pjtulsa

Oh darn! Sorry you weren't able to get it. I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for one if any more become available on Ebay. Hopefully someone who gets on here frequently and sees your posts will be able to help you out. Wish I could, but I've only been on 4 cruises and one of those wasn't Carnival, so I have ways to go before reaching Platinum.

Oh darn! Sorry you weren't able to get it. I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for one if any more become available on Ebay. Hopefully someone who gets on here frequently and sees your posts will be able to help you out. Wish I could, but I've only been on 4 cruises and one of those wasn't Carnival, so I have ways to go before reaching Platinum.

I am wondering where all those pins are going. People say they hate them but yet none have been offered up here. EB prices are a bit steep.

Good luck getting the ones you need. I only have a few Miracle pins left in my xtra box.

I was just looking on ebay at pins that have sold and noticed that Cruisetrend still has an active account, has been selling more pins and they have made their feedback rating Private so you can't see what the negative reviews were for.. Anyone that proceeds with purchasing a pin in the future from him is crazy after that.

I was just looking on ebay at pins that have sold and noticed that Cruisetrend still has an active account, has been selling more pins and they have made their feedback rating Private so you can't see what the negative reviews were for.. Anyone that proceeds with purchasing a pin in the future from him is crazy after that.

I think Cruisetrend may be gone, or finally gotten the message. Have not seen anything from him (or her) since mid November!:)

I am wondering where all those pins are going. People say they hate them but yet none have been offered up here. EB prices are a bit steep.

Good luck getting the ones you need. I only have a few Miracle pins left in my xtra box.

I really thought there would be more too. Thank you - I've got Miracle & Glory and all I need is Festivale (our first cruise). Although I know they are very rare, I still check Ebay a couple of times a week hoping a Festivale becomes available, so I'll keep my eyes open for a reasonably priced Platinum pin (with no ship name) for you and will post the link if I come across one. There IS one seller I know to avoid (no need to mention the name). :) Good luck to you too.

I realize this post is about 2 months old, but I didn't know if you were able to get the Carnival Platinum pin with no ships name yet or not. I was just on Ebay and noticed there is a Carnival Platinum pin (with no ship name, generic) from Carnival Magic listed on Ebay for $12.99, with the auction ending tomorrow (12/8/2011). If you didn't have one yet and were interested, here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARNIVAL-CRUISE-PLATINUM-PIN-MAGIC-VIP-PAST-GUEST-PIN-/320805520328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab17fc3c8

Fourseventeen: I remember you were looking for the same pin around the same time and was going to reply to your post as well, but noticed you're in the middle of a cruise right now & that auction will be over by the time you get back. Hope you're having a good time and great weather.

Now I know what to do with the 2 new Platinum Pins I received this week. That should buy a couple DOD

One more, that's all I need.... one more. Had a few feelers out there, but they didn't pan out. Thankful for them looking tho.

So, I'm looking for a Fantasy Pin. It's does not have to be a past cruiser, but would prefer it. I do have an Inspiration to trade.

Anyone? Thoughts?

Paul

Here are a few extra pins I have from mine and my wife's past cruises. We do not collect the pins but have saved many over the years.

I am sure CC would frown on advertising pins for sale. So I will just say I have these available and will answer email question about them at cdgandy at aol.com

Many are still sealed on the card.

(2) Carnival Platinum pins, did not come sealed but still on card

(5l) Carnival Conquest pins

(2) Carnival Fantasy pins

(1) Carnival Holiday pin

(2) Carnival Liberty pin

(4) Elation pin, pre Carnival Elation pin

(1) 2000 Celebration pin

(1) Princess Circle C pin

Edited by Uncle Doug

I am trying to help my best friend complete her collection hopefully for Christmas.

If anyone has a Fascination 2000 or undated, Destiny or Jubilee I have several I can trade for including Splendor, Conquest, Valor, Spirit, Triumph. I know Jubilee is harder to find so if you know someone that is even selling one at a reasonable price let me know.

I do have a Destiny Pin on a past guest card if you still need one.

I also have 2 Imagination Pins on Platinum Cards.

Just off the Destiny yesterday and received a Platinum Pin, no ship name. Also the steward must of taken it off the card, sooooo, no card for this one.

Whoever is interested, send an email to me via my signature.

I do have a Destiny Pin on a past guest card if you still need one.

I also have 2 Imagination Pins on Platinum Cards.

Just off the Destiny yesterday and received a Platinum Pin, no ship name. Also the steward must of taken it off the card, sooooo, no card for this one.

Whoever is interested, send an email to me via my signature.

Email sent, thanks!

We didnt receive Carnival Victory pins on our last cruise, why was that? We received Carnival Triumph pins a few years ago on that cruise. Hmmm.

Carnival is no longer giving out "past guest" pins to those of us who have been on more than one cruise with Carnival. They are now only giving pins out to Platinum guests. We found this out on last year's Glory cruise (third Carnival cruise for us) when we didn't receive past guest pins that you had to be Platinum. I wish Carnival would consider giving the past guest pins again, but it's probably wishful thinking.

Edited by pghsteelerfan
typo

Here are a few extra pins I have from mine and my wife's past cruises. We do not collect the pins but have saved many over the years.

I am sure CC would frown on advertising pins for sale. So I will just say I have these available and will answer email question about them at cdgandy at aol.com

Many are still sealed on the card.

(2) Carnival Platinum pins, et al

:) Thanks Doug. The pins I got from you are great.

Jim

Just wondering if anyone has past guest pins for Carnival's Sensation and Spirit. I have the gift store ones, but would like the past guest ones to match my other past guest pins. If you care to email me, that would be okay.

Paul

Duluth MN

pauljay40 at ya hoo dot com

Hi Paul,

I don't currently have either of these, but they are availble on ebay. Have gotten one or two from this seller and they were good.

I am looking for a Destiny and Paradise if anyone has those to trade.

Thanks,

Ken

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-SENSATION-Platinum-past-guest-VIP-pin-/170753282401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1b05161

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-SPIRIT-platinum-past-guest-VIP-lapel-pin-/170753279323?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1b0455b

Hi Paul,

I don't currently have either of these, but they are availble on ebay. Have gotten one or two from this seller and they were good.

I am looking for a Destiny and Paradise if anyone has those to trade.

Thanks,

Ken

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-SENSATION-Platinum-past-guest-VIP-pin-/170753282401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1b05161

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-SPIRIT-platinum-

past-guest-VIP-lapel-pin-/170753279323?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c1b0455b

I did see them before I posted here, but thought I would give this a try first. Thanks for the suggestions!

Carnival is no longer giving out "past guest" pins to those of us who have been on more than one cruise with Carnival. They are now only giving pins out to Platinum guests. We found this out on last year's Glory cruise (third Carnival cruise for us) when we didn't receive past guest pins that you had to be Platinum. I wish Carnival would consider giving the past guest pins again, but it's probably wishful thinking.

After reading a few more posts on threads, I see that. Well, thats too bad about that. Where do you (and others) get these spare pins from then? Do you buy them from the cruiselines because you are platinum members and sell them?

After reading a few more posts on threads, I see that. Well, thats too bad about that. Where do you (and others) get these spare pins from then? Do you buy them from the cruiselines because you are platinum members and sell them?

I was able to get past guest pins for our Miracle and Glory cruises by writing to Carnival. Our first cruise was on Festivale in 1992 and when we took our Miracle cruise in 2006, my husband received a past guest pin & was welcomed as a "past guest", but not me and the reason is because our honeymoon cruise reservations were with my maiden name. When we were on Glory in 2010, I was expecting (and looking forward to) a past guest pin but neither of us received one. When the cruise was over, we received the comment cards, which we filled out. We wanted to compliment several outstanding people from our cruise and there was not enough room to give them the credit they deserved, so I sent it along with a letter to Carnival HDQ in Miami (sent to Guest Services). In the letter I also mentioned I had been on three Carnival cruises but only have credit for 2 and gave them the dates and itineraries of each of our cruises. I also inquired about past guest pins and mentioned that neither of us received one. A few weeks later I received a letter from Carnival. It was a typical letter thanking us and they also mentioned that they only give pins out to Platinum members, BUT they sent us 2 pins for Miracle and 2 pins for Glory. They have also updated their records to show that we each have 3 Carnival cruises. We think my husband accidentally threw his Miracle pin out - either that or it's lost somewhere - either way, we can't find it. We now have them.

I have also seen a few people who aren't Platinum mention that they ask their cabin steward about past guest pins and are told the same, but some of them have gone back to their cabins to find the pins - compliments of their cabin steward.