Carnival pins?

mared1

Hopefully someone will help you out. In the meantime, I was just on Ebay looking for a Festivale pin and saw there's a Sensation pin listed. The auction for it expires in a little over 8 hours. Here's the link in case you're interested. Good luck to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-SENSATION-Platinum-past-guest-VIP-pin-/170775001517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c2fbb9ad

I just happened to look this morning and someone had two of them for sale at "Buy It Now" option. Got it! It was even cheaper than the ones I had been bidding on. Now, hopefully I'll be able to get the Glory one in two weeks. JH said the new pins just say Platinum on them right now.

OH YEAH: Just checked again for the Glory pin. A seller had it for $6.99, free shipping. Decided to not take a chance and bought it!!! If I don't need it, I can always resell or give it to my DS or his GF who are joining us on this trip

Edited by dizkid

Just off the Freedom yesterday and NO Pins... I asked several people including Guest Services, Customer Service and Cruise Director...

Its such a little thing that makes some of Happy,.. the ones in the Gift shop are too large to match the older style....:(

I just happened to look this morning and someone had two of them for sale at "Buy It Now" option. Got it! It was even cheaper than the ones I had been bidding on. Now, hopefully I'll be able to get the Glory one in two weeks. JH said the new pins just say Platinum on them right now.

OH YEAH: Just checked again for the Glory pin. A seller had it for $6.99, free shipping. Decided to not take a chance and bought it!!! If I don't need it, I can always resell or give it to my DS or his GF who are joining us on this trip

So glad you got the pins and I hope you have a great time on Glory. We were on her 2 years ago (Eastern Caribbean) and really enjoyed our cruise.

Hi Everyone

I am back. LOL :) I have not been posting lately for medical reasons.

Everything is OK now and I am trying to locate some pins everyone is

looking for. Want to start putting :):):) on faces again.

JR

Hi Everyone

I am back. LOL :) I have not been posting lately for medical reasons.

Everything is OK now and I am trying to locate some pins everyone is

looking for. Want to start putting :):):) on faces again.

JR

JR,

So Glad you are OK!

We missed you!!!

Let us know whats on your list and maybe we can help.

I had a really hard time getting a Freedom Pin last week but the Hotel Director finally came thru for me :D

I need help please. I have several request for pins from other collectors that I do not have at this time. If any one has any of these pins and want to trade, please let me know.

Sensation

Holiday

Fascination (single word w/o Carnival)

Inspiration 2000 & 2001

Imagination 2001

Celebration 2001

JR

jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for find the fun ship freddy pin. Does anyone know if they sell these onboard?

There is one on EB but its already over $30??

Hi Frequent Floater,

Yes, the pin on ebay is the current one they sale on the ships ($9.99) :)

Hi Frequent Floater,

Yes, the pin on ebay is the current one they sale on the ships ($9.99) :)

Thanks Wallace, I kind of figured that might be the case.

I will try to get some on the Spirit in April so if anyone else wants me to pick on up let me know. Email in signature below

I am looking for find the fun ship freddy pin. Does anyone know if they sell these onboard?

There is one on EB but its already over $30??

I have one. Got it on last cruise. $4.95 onboard.

Jim

Yesterday, I was at a travel fair and spoke with a lady from Carnival. She said Carnival is planning to scrap the Platinum program sometime in the future and move to a program where days aboard ship are counted. So the more days you have the higher level you are. She did not know of any new pins that are ship specific and thought any new type pin would most likely include number of days. Sort of like HAL. This is contrary to what John H. said in his blog but I tend to believe the lady I spoke with. We will see.

I heard about the days rather than sailings. I am 3 sailings away from Milestone now but with that 200+ sail dates taking over, I will be Plat forever as I only have 158 days now. 4 levels rather than 3.

Hope they do get the ship specific pins back as there are lots of collectors. Even if selling them in the gift store.

I heard about the days rather than sailings. I am 3 sailings away from Milestone now but with that 200+ sail dates taking over, I will be Plat forever as I only have 158 days now. 4 levels rather than 3.

Hope they do get the ship specific pins back as there are lots of collectors. Even if selling them in the gift store.

R

I assume you are close to 25 cruises. I have about same number and 167 days. So we are in the same boat. LOL

Additional comment about Freddie pin. It is a lot bigger than the funnel pins. Measures 1 3/4" high, 1 3/8" wide

Jim

• 4 weeks later...