Sapphire - Diamond Suite Question

Woobstr112G

Looking for some experienced Sapphire-Diamond suite cruisers. I have a vista suite reserved for a future cruise on the Sapphire. I was thinking of upgrading to a PS suite. Other than the lack of the "beam" is there much difference between the VS and PS suites. Is the PS suite noticeably bigger?

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

I would stay away from the PS that are on the front. Too windy. I am not sure about the size on the ones located on the back, but something that is interesting, the last time I tried to book the sapphire on Travelocity.com all of the PS on the stern were listed as VS and could be booked at the VS price.

I would stay away from the PS that are on the front. Too windy. I am not sure about the size on the ones located on the back, but something that is interesting, the last time I tried to book the sapphire on Travelocity.com all of the PS on the stern were listed as VS and could be booked at the VS price.

Thanks for the info.....

Bob

The PS suites have a desk area by the entrance but the VS suites don't. VS suites on some ships don't have side shelves in the bathroom but I can't remember which ships. There's still room on the countertop but it's much more organized to be able to put your toiletries up out of the way.

Although the VS suite insides are the same, the Dolphin deck VS suite balconies are much larger than the Emerald deck VS suites.

Your TA should be able to give you the square footage for the specific suites you're considering.

The PS suites have a desk area by the entrance but the VS suites don't. VS suites on some ships don't have side shelves in the bathroom but I can't remember which ships. There's still room on the countertop but it's much more organized to be able to put your toiletries up out of the way.

Although the VS suite insides are the same, the Dolphin deck VS suite balconies are much larger than the Emerald deck VS suites.

Your TA should be able to give you the square footage for the specific suites you're considering.

Thanks for the info.....:):):)

Bob

Archived