Can you enjoy another ship after going on Allure?

We were on Allure 5/8-5/15 and still have not gotten over that fabulous ship. It is true, you hardly know you are on the ocean. My second favorite ship was Jewel of the Seas. The decor and glass could not be equalled. Whatever you decide, savor all of it and come away with many good memories.

The Enchantment is doing cruises between 5 and 9 nights out of Baltimore. The five nighters go to Bermuda.

That is very interesting. Bermuda is on my list and I could drive to Baltimore. We already have two cruises lined up (British Isles on Caribbean Princess in 2012 and Allure in 2013). But if they are still doing that one after 2013, I will be on it. I really like that ship and want Bermuda and that sounds like a great cruise. But one of the lines goes to Bermuda from Boston and we would look to that first.

Back to the Allure, we made sure that we booked an ocean balcony so that we have that ocean feel. The kids are in an interior directly across from us. Pricing for two cabins and four people was $4864. I thought that was a great deal. It's the same price we paid for a mini-suite for the four of us on a 7-day Eastern Carib on the Crown Princess. My kids had been begging me to book Oasis/Allure since the Oasis came out. Now, it makes sense money wise. We are a couple years away and I'm actually excited myself.

Archived