My beverage package doesn't show on my reservation summary!

Jo and Rob

I have bought a premium non-alcoholic drinks package. However on the reservation summary it says purchased 0 and pending 0. If I click on browse packages then it shows that I have purchased one package at 157.14GBP.

This is the second time I have checked my reservation and it is still not showing up on the front page reservation summary. Our reservations for Qsine do show however. :confused:

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yes, the same thing happened to me for our recent trip. The summary doesn't show the package correctly. A bug in the site.

It was fine though, and we had a revised confirmation a few days later showing the 'enhancements'.

Looks like the Molecular bar will be seeing your custom after all. We found that although the rule is 1 drink at a time, this gets relaxed a little when eating.

Never a problem to order wine and a bottle of water at the same time.

This glitch was covered in threads last week

If you go back into the beverage package tab you will also see your package booking there, it is just the summary page that has the issue and as others have said here and on the previous thread, there are no problems on board,

However as with all prepays, carry your sale confirmation emails with you - in my experience they can become scrap papaer within an hour of boarding as I have never had an issue but is your insurance policy

This glitch was covered in threads last week

If you go back into the beverage package tab you will also see your package booking there, it is just the summary page that has the issue and as others have said here and on the previous thread, there are no problems on board,

However as with all prepays, carry your sale confirmation emails with you - in my experience they can become scrap papaer within an hour of boarding as I have never had an issue but is your insurance policy

I have the same issue - but as noted, only on the summary, and like uktog I always print out all my email confirmations and take them with me. I also ordered a birthday cake thro the Clebrity Gifts section of the site, but the email from that says almost nothing - doesn't say what i ordered, when it's to be delivered, where, or how much it cost. I will just have to check when I get on board and hope all goes well.

This "glitch" has been going on since they instituted the packages. It happened to many of us who sailed in March on Constellation.

Just bring your confirmation with you. If you check and print it you should have no problem. It was on our seapass card when we boarded so no problems.

Pat C

I have the same issue - but as noted, only on the summary, and like uktog I always print out all my email confirmations and take them with me. I also ordered a birthday cake thro the Clebrity Gifts section of the site, but the email from that says almost nothing - doesn't say what i ordered, when it's to be delivered, where, or how much it cost. I will just have to check when I get on board and hope all goes well.

Before the detailed page disappears when pressing "Submit" I print it out. Just remember to actually press "submit" after you've printed it. Something I failed to do once:o

Phil

Thanks for the reassurance everyone. I have printed out my product summary which lists the excursions, Qsine and package so I should be fine. Nice to know it is not just me. :rolleyes:

I tried phoning Celebrity but the website section doesn't work at the weekend. Perhaps I don't need to worry about contacting them then?

Thanks for the reassurance everyone. I have printed out my product summary which lists the excursions, Qsine and package so I should be fine. Nice to know it is not just me. :rolleyes:

I tried phoning Celebrity but the website section doesn't work at the weekend. Perhaps I don't need to worry about contacting them then?

As you have been told here several times that it is a known 'glitch' I'm not sure what different information you would expect the X website peeps to tell you?

Same situation for me... I did call before I found this thread, and they reassured me that as long as you have your confirmation, you are fine.

The phone rep actually said it had something to do with if you made the original cruise booking online or by travel agent. Not sure I follow that one, as the other information seems correct online, but, I'm not going to fret. :p Next week at this time, I'm off to the port!!!!!!!!

I prepurchased the premium package on my March cruise. It never showed up on my reservation, but it was printed on my card when I boarded and there was a confirmation note in my room when I got there.

Archived