New Princess Cruise Atlas

ssbeagle

I just received my new Princess Cruise Atlas for 2012-2013. Some of the cruises look wonderful. They show the Royal Princess debut in May 2013 with details to follow. They also have the new ship diagram of the Grand Princess. So many cruises, which one to choose............

I just received my new Princess Cruise Atlas for 2012-2013. Some of the cruises look wonderful. They show the Royal Princess debut in May 2013 with details to follow. They also have the new ship diagram of the Grand Princess. So many cruises, which one to choose............

We can discuss it further on the 18th. :D

I got mine too. I'm trying to figure out how to get automatic updates about the Royal. It said something about go to Princess.com which I did, but then where do you go? You see, I really really want to go on the Maiden voyage of the Royal. I have a travel agent looking for info too. If anyone knows how, please let me know. Thanks

I got mine too. I'm trying to figure out how to get automatic updates about the Royal. It said something about go to Princess.com which I did, but then where do you go? You see, I really really want to go on the Maiden voyage of the Royal. I have a travel agent looking for info too. If anyone knows how, please let me know. Thanks

The Maiden Voyage will be sold out the day it's released. If we're not already booked on another ship during that time, we too will be looking to christen the new Royal.

I understand that if you contact Princess in the UK they will send it to you - for some reason it is sent automatically to Captains Circle members in the US and by request in the UK.

No idea why..

I had the same problem, directions were not clear and like you I did not see where this info was on Princess site.

I understand that if you contact Princess in the UK they will send it to you - for some reason it is sent automatically to Captains Circle members in the US and by request in the UK.

No idea why..

That's also the case in Australia. Platinum and above members can request one by contacting Princess here. It's my "dreams book".:D

You can pick them up onboard, not a as good as it sounds, its just a broshure really

The one good thing about it is it lists all the cruises and shows where they go that Princess has scheduled for that timeframe. It also has deck plans of all the ships. It has all the information in one book instead of getting several brochures.

Hmmm, we don't get this in Canada either. Is it different from the soft cover books that you get from the TA? Is it open to all past cruisers?

I am in Canada and I received mine last week. Maybe you will receive yours this week.

Hmmm, we don't get this in Canada either. Is it different from the soft cover books that you get from the TA? Is it open to all past cruisers?

I am in Canada and I received mine last week.

Maybe yours will arrive this week.

Archived