Live from the Oasis Royal Suite

The same red block that looks to have the equivalent of about 6 balconies?:p

The room space is the size of about 6 cabins put together (a bit bigger which I will explain). The balcony itself is actually equivalent to about 4...but keep in mind they are also the extended size balconies.....what takes the space of the other 2 balconies is the sitting area of the master bedroom....so that balcony space actually get's alloted to room space.....the master bedroom w bathroom alone in total is probably about the size of 3 cabins.

The suite layout seems to be similar to the RS on Freedom Class.

However, the full size dining table on the balcony looks like a great improvement.

The bathroom also looks like the RS on Freedom Class. Funny enough, we prefer the RS bathroom on Voyager Class. Larger, full-steam shower, much larger in-bathroom jacuzzi tub (holds 2 people easily whereas the one they have now only holds one person comfortably).

The Voyager RS also has a separate "butler's pantry" which is really nothing more than a large storage room with a door out to the hall. Don't know if it's still there on Oasis/Allure, but they took this away on Freedom, and we like that room as a great place to store our suitcases, shopping, etc.

The one question I have is what major differences are there between the Royal Suite and Royal Loft Suite on Oasis/Allure?

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

The suite layout seems to be similar to the RS on Freedom Class.

However, the full size dining table on the balcony looks like a great improvement.

The bathroom also looks like the RS on Freedom Class. Funny enough, we prefer the RS bathroom on Voyager Class. Larger, full-steam shower, much larger in-bathroom jacuzzi tub (holds 2 people easily whereas the one they have now only holds one person comfortably).

The Voyager RS also has a separate "butler's pantry" which is really nothing more than a large storage room with a door out to the hall. Don't know if it's still there on Oasis/Allure, but they took this away on Freedom, and we like that room as a great place to store our suitcases, shopping, etc.

The one question I have is what major differences are there between the Royal Suite and Royal Loft Suite on Oasis/Allure?

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

The Royal Loft Suite has 2 bedrooms/2 bath and it 2 floors....the balcony is also larger....however it isn't as private due to it's location facing the sports deck....so, if you like a more private balcony as well as cabin you may not like the Royal Loft Suite as much....you are definitely "on display" in the Royal Loft Suite.

I didn't take a pix but the Royal Suite also has a full second guest bath to the right of the entry doors as soon as you walk into the cabin....also has a nice wet-bar set-up that I don't have a good pix of....came out blurry for some reason:(

This is simply amazing. How very fortunate you are to have been able to experience this cabin. Thank you for the picture tour. What a treat for your anniversary. Congratulations!

THANKS:)....yes....it was a very fortunate experience and nice memory to have of our 25th.

Congrats on 25th....RS is really nice isn't it?

We just returned from RS on Legend...wonderful cabin for relaxing in the cabin. We found the service to be best ever...dining room staff recongized 2 birthdays with full size double layer round cakes and our anniversary with a bottle of bubbly for dinner...in room dining was fantastic...whole experience hard to beat.

I think they did it right on Oasis giving you middle of the ship space, on Legend we are right next to bridge wing, which is outdoors on that ship...and we had one or more camears pointed in part at our balcony...not a lot of privacy. I think when we left Hong Kong at 1am the bridge officers didn't know if they should say howdy to us or not as we were in pjs out on the balcony. (same for arrival into Shanghai...eventually I chatted with the bridge crew that morning.)

DD and I are excited to check out Allue in 5 weeks...no RS though on that sailing.

Liberty also had the second bathroom. Sounds more and more similar in layout.

Thanks for your describing the differences between RS and RLS. I don't think we'd like the RLS.

Have a great anniversary and thanks for taking your time to answer.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Here are photos from the Royal Loft that we had in January on the Allure. I will break it up in several posts.

There are two bedrooms and two full baths with a very large jacuzzi on the side balcony.

Balcony overlooking sports court

Balcony1740-1.jpg

Balcony1740-2.jpg

Balcony1740-3.jpg

Side balcony overlooking sea.

Balcony1740.jpg

Balcony1740-4.jpg

Congrats on 25th....RS is really nice isn't it?

We just returned from RS on Legend...wonderful cabin for relaxing in the cabin. We found the service to be best ever...dining room staff recongized 2 birthdays with full size double layer round cakes and our anniversary with a bottle of bubbly for dinner...in room dining was fantastic...whole experience hard to beat.

I think they did it right on Oasis giving you middle of the ship space, on Legend we are right next to bridge wing, which is outdoors on that ship...and we had one or more camears pointed in part at our balcony...not a lot of privacy. I think when we left Hong Kong at 1am the bridge officers didn't know if they should say howdy to us or not as we were in pjs out on the balcony. (same for arrival into Shanghai...eventually I chatted with the bridge crew that morning.)

DD and I are excited to check out Allue in 5 weeks...no RS though on that sailing.

Thanks Dave....yes we loved the suite and service that went with it....our room attendant was the best. I found that room service did a MUCH better job on dinner than breakfast....I am sure they are much more busy at breakfast but it just seems breakfast never goes smooth.....either food is cold or they forget stuff....but dinner room service was quick and very good.

The great thing on Oasis class is that they serve breakfast and lunch in the CL....and lunch includes drinks....even wine, beer and champagne:)

Looks like we are just going to miss each other on Allure....I will be getting on when you are walking off.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. It's a shame that the Oasis doesn't do longer itineraries- with a cabin like this I would never leave but I also wouldn't want to miss all the great stuff that the ship had to offer.

It's a good thing I'm broke and will never have to make this difficult decision.:D

Cheers,

I take it back. I would like that.

Looks like the Royal Loft Suite is nearly modeled after the Garden Villa on NCL, but with more tasteful colors and decoration.

That was a very big effort to post all of those pictures and I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

I take it back. I would like that.

Looks like the Royal Loft Suite is nearly modeled after the Garden Villa on NCL, but with more tasteful colors and decoration.

That was a very big effort to post all of those pictures and I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

No problem and glad that you enjoyed them. The cabin is a little large for two people. It would be great if you do a lot of entertaining or have a large family. We had no privacy issues at all. Yes people can see up onto the back balcony but the side balcony is private. It was fun to watch the different things going on with the sports deck. Noise was never an issue.

lolol....got 2 funny stories with that...we did have a few ring and runs....on the second one I caught the kids and scared the be heck out of them:oI told my wife we don't have to worry about them ringing the bell again....and they never did...but funny thing was about 5 minuted after that incident my daughter was by the door when the bell rang....she opened the door right away and tols the kid standing there...I CAUGHT YOU!!!...ended up that the kids parents we right there next to him and were so embarrassed they couldn't stop apologizing.....never had another incident again after that day.....the closest exit to the hall is about 5 cabins down.....so they have to be pretty fast not to get caught.

I would be pissed. I have no patience for misbehaved children. I would run after them and make them so afraid to even come near a doorbell ever again.

Archived