Which Carnival cruise has been your favorite?

I've only been on 4 Carnival. Ecstasy 2000, Imagination 2002, Glory 2003, and Legend 2005. I'd have to say the Legend was my favorite. Great ship. Great itin. (Exotic Southern) First 8 day cruise. And we made great friends from CC who we will be cruising with again this fall.

:) :) :) :cool: :cool: Thats great to hear. We sail on the Legend in 9 days!!!! Our only other cruise was the Conquest on 8/2004 out of New Orleans. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mexican Riviera on the Elation was my favorite so far...though a Southern Caribbean cruise on the Jubilee was great as well our Western Caribbean on the Conquest. (The top three out of the nine we've been on so far)

I really enjoyed the Mexican ports. It also seemed different on the west coast of Mexican than it did on the east. We got bargains we didn't imagine we could get and some of the best tortillas I've had in a long time. Our tablemates were great...quite a diverse bunch...which made the trip enjoyable as well. I think I may prefer this size of ship, too.

The Southern Caribbean cruise had wonderful ports and our Karaoke host - Shannon - made the trip more enjoyable. The ship, for it's age, wasn't bad.

The Conquest was the most interesting ship so far...in that everywhere you went there was something to see (including the ceilings in the elevator).

It would have to be our first cruise on the Destiny to the Eastern Caribbean back in 1999. That cruise got us hooked on cruising and we loved the Eastern Caribbean so much, we went back the next year on the Victory and are going again this year on the Liberty.

We have been on 13 cruises with Carnival...

I have to say that our favorite was on the Inspiration in 1996.

We embarked in San Juan and visited St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados,and Martinique on a seven day cruise! Very port heavy....which we loved because we got to go to so many different places! We also got a great deal...$900pp including air from Ohio to San Juan for an oceanview on the empress deck right by the atrium!

Wow what a tough question... I would have to say port wise I loved our 7 day southern on the Destiny. It stopped at St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Aruba, and Curacao. We really enjoyed every stop.

But I would say my favorite ship so far has been the Legend. I have been on three different Spirit class ships (which are by far my favorite) and the Legend was the best. I will be back on there on 4/4/05 can't wait.

The Spirit from Hawaii. Did that in "03. Absolutely the best way to see Hawaii. Hubster and I flew (first class, baby) to Hawaii, stayed 2 nights in Honolulu with friends, boarded the ship and stayed another night, (do Pearl Harbor on your own, no tours), then cruised to all other islands. We rented cars on each island and went our own way. Absolutely spectacular. Then we cruised for 4 days across the Pacific to Ensenda (and saw a HUGE school of dolphins - COOL!!!) where we disembarked and had to take cruise buses across the border to San Diego. Our wonderful bus driver got lost in Ensenada and we got to see parts of Mexico we probably didn't want to see, but, hey, it was an adventure. Finally got to SD and rented a car and then drove to Las Vegas and stayed two more days to lose more money and get adjusted to the time change.

The Spirit was new and absolutely gorgeous and we had a wonderful time.

This is by far the best way to see Hawaii. Who wants to fly back and lose 4/5 hours (depending on time of year) in one day??

Been on 4 Carnival Cruises - I think my favorite was the Triumph -Eastern Caribbean. I liked the ship a lot and our cabin was a balcony on the Lido deck - a handy deck to be on. Plus I liked the ports - back when we sailed in 2002 it stopped in San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Croix. (Now I think St. Maarten has replaced St. Croix).

Definitely would have to be my first cruise which was on Carnival Celebration only because it's where I met the man that would later become my husband! Can't have a better cruise than that!

Miracle out of NY City, June 2004.

The cruise went to the Bahamas. Although I wasn't too excited about the ports, the cruise was amazing. I loved the ship...the food was great, the service fantastic....that's all I want from a cruise; good food/service.

Pretty much in the order in which I've taken them......

My wife and I thoroughly loved Celebration (we sailed her when it was out of Galveston). It was damn near a perfect trip.

Conquest was fine. Service was impeccable. It was the port and the embarking/disembarking procedures that essentially turned a fantastic cruise into an all right cruise.

Fascination was merely "ok". Best part of the cruise, besides the intinerary, was the waitstaff in the dining room. We also found out that the majority of the crew had been on the ship less than 2 weeks, and it showed.

Ship wise, we like the Conquest; itinerary wise, we enjoyed the Celebration out of Miami, Tropicale and Destiny out of San Juan. The Celebration and Tropicale did these itineraries several years ago and at the time were very good ships.

The best cruise . . . the first one!

Our favorite cruise..all of them (all 9 Carnival cruises)

Best Cruise Director...John Heald, without a doubt!

Best Ship (so far)..."Destiny"

Best Itenerary........Southern Caribbean

Best Cruise Band...."The Highlights"

Best Cruise Drink....Mango Tango

Best Port of Call .....St.Maarten (and Orient Beach)

Worst CCL Cruise....Paradise (never left Miami due to mechanical problems and cruise was cancelled)

Best Cruise Line......CARNIVAL!

:cool: Bill

All of my cruises have been fantastic. Never had a bad one. They were all very different too. 1st one was 20 years ago on the Festivale with 3 other girls. Next was the 18 years ago onthe Holiday for our honeymoon. Third one was the Pride 2 years ago with kids. It would be impossible to pick a favorite. Next will be the Miracle with kids again. It will be interesting to compare the Pride with the Miracle since they are sister ships.

To date it's the 04-04-04 cruise on the Inspiration, loved the ports Belize, Costa Maya, Grand Caymen and Cozumel and the people on board were great. I might change my mind to the Legend. I'm leaving in 2 hours for the airport!

The best cruise . . . Inspiration Western Caribbean

Favorite cruise.. Girls Only Cruise on the Celebration

Best Cruise Director...John Heald. He was my first and best!

Best Ship (so far)... Inspiration

Best Itenerary........Western Caribbean

Best Cruise Band.... don't remember who it was -- some guy that played a bunch of Buffett tunes

Best Cruise Drink.... Anything with an umbrella

Best Port of Call .....Grand Cayman

Can't wait to do it all again! :D

Archived