LaPalma, Canary Islands Private Tour

cruzr4vr

• 3 months later...

When are going to be there? We dock in La Palma at beginning of december? There is a company called taxila palma that have given me private tour prices. However, thinking of hiring a car. I lived for many years in Spain and the canaries and speak Spanish. However, have never visited La Palma, it is supposed to be very beautiful.

Look on tripadvisor, plenty of info there.

• 2 weeks later...
We're looking for information and recommendations for private tours in LaPalma, Canary Islands, or any thoughts what there is to do on te island. Letty

Letty,

You are on the same cruise as we are (Mariner of the Seas) I had contacted La Palma taxi for private tour information but they are already completely booked that day. They suggested that there will be private taxis at the pier and maybe you can negotiate your own private tour. You might want to make sure that they speak English or you'll just be looking at scenery. That's what we hope to do. Also be aware that 11/1 is a holiday in that country and many things will not be open. See what the driver would recommend.

Joan

• 2 weeks later...
We're going to be there Wed. Nov. 2. Any links to private tour operators? Is there a beach near the port? What else is there to do?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony:

I thought this port might be ho hum. I was wrong, it was full of interest.

We had a great day with our guide Alex. She was knowledgeable, full of ideas of things to do and see based upon our interests. In rained off and on on our day with her and she improvised well. We would use her again in a heartbeat. email: alexfraile@telefonica.net

Beautiful place. enjoy. Martha

Archived