Price Drops, second one in a week!

SoonerOne

Check your cruise rates again to see if your price has dropped again. Got my second one today and that's 2 in the past week:D. Just a friendly reminder to check your rates.....:)

Donna

I have been checking on a daily basis, nothing. are you on an older ship? I don't think mine will go down being a brand new ship :confused:

Nevermind, I noticed that you are cruising during hurricane season on an older ship, probably why the price drops. :(

I have been checking on a daily basis, nothing. are you on an older ship? I don't think mine will go down being a brand new ship :confused:

Nope, on the Conquest.....and I don't consider her old:p

Check your cruise rates again to see if your price has dropped again. Got my second one today and that's 2 in the past week:D. Just a friendly reminder to check your rates.....:)

Donna

you really like the conquest ;) We are booking the conquest feb of 2013 out of New Orleans.

Donna

I booked my daughter in a cove balcony and she was not happy with me doing early saver, I told her that there may be price drops then she will get OBC, please please please drop just a little so she is a little happy about early saver :);)

I've gotten a price drop or on-board credit for every cruise we've taken so far. I also use my Carnival credit card to redeem for on-board credit or purchases. I am always trying to figure out how to save some $$:D And yes we love the Conquest and the ease of sailing out of Galveston:)

I've gotten a price drop or on-board credit for every cruise we've taken so far. I also use my Carnival credit card to redeem for on-board credit or purchases. I am always trying to figure out how to save some $$:D And yes we love the Conquest and the ease of sailing out of Galveston:)

Buy 100 shares of CCL stock to receive 100.00 cabin credit on a 7 day cruise and when onboard purchase a future cruise certificate for another 100.00 credit.

I booked the Conquest about 2 months ago for a sailing out of New Orleans in February but the price is still the same. Its Mardi Gras week so the ship must be selling well. :)

Mine dropped twice in the first weeks of May. I wonder if it is because the sailing is almost 6 months out and the ship is not as booked as Carnival would like?

I think your thinking is correct. They are trying to fill the ship for the sailing.:)

I booked in January for my August Bahamas cruise. I check multiple times a day, and I've never seen a price drop. However, yesterday was the first time since I booked that the price is the same. The cruise fare is more expensive, but the taxes are less expensive. Too bad I can't get the reduction though. :(

Archived