Platium perks on Magic

edpeeks

Yes, but some have reported that on the Magic, the platinum letter left in the cabin (which explains your benefits) says only one bag per platinum guest per cruise. This does not match what Carnival.com says, and John Heald said on Facebook that they wrote that in the letter in order to address environmental concerns, :rolleyes: but if a guest sends in more than one they still won't be charged. Personally I think is has more to do with cost concerns, but maybe I'm just a skeptic.

This is a big concern for me because I am sailing on the Magic in October, and due to airline baggage restrictions I plan on packing light and using this service at least 2-3 (maybe even 4-5) times during my 9 day cruise. I will press the issue if need be, but hate the thought of even having to due that. Why should I have to fight for a perk that is already supposed to be given? Ugh.

Sorry to go on and on in what seems like such an easy question.

Yes, but some have reported that on the Magic, the platinum letter left in the cabin (which explains your benefits) says only one bag per platinum guest per cruise.

Hasnt this been cleared up?? That the initial Dream voyage had a usual number of platinum .. and if the one time laundry wasnt enough just ask and you could get more times? Actually I think this went back to the Dream, not Magic, and it was cleared up then.

Upshot was it is not limited to one time per cruise.

I too got the Platinum letter while on board Magic last month, and we only sent out laundry five times during a 12 night cruise. I think that if we had only brought one suitcase each (we had to bring our large suitcase as we were heading off to Greece after we got back to Barcelona), we would have done laundry daily.

Archived