2011 Cruisers' Choice Awards!

frednsb

Did I miss something? I just read over the 2011 Cruisers' Choice Awards and found Carnival only winning in the Best Value section. Come on now! I have sailed NCL, RCCL, and Carnival and I find Carnival head and shoulders above the other lines in many of these categories. Maybe we need to vote more on these polls!!!

What do you think?

Did I miss something? I just read over the 2011 Cruisers' Choice Awards and found Carnival only winning in the Best Value section. Come on now! I have sailed NCL, RCCL, and Carnival and I find Carnival head and shoulders above the other lines in many of these categories. Maybe we need to vote more on these polls!!!

What do you think?

This is only a personal observation, but I don't view CCL as a "top award winning" cruiseline, with the definite exception of Best Value category.

It was somewhat recently that CCL won the Best Web Site award from Porthole Cruise Magazine, and we all know that's a stretch. :rolleyes:

Did we get to vote on these awards or were they taken from the reviews? I don't remember voting, but I do reviews after my trips. I did take the survey though, but was not for Crusier Choice Awards.

Let's vote on these awards!

What do you think?

Best value is my definition of Carnival. I prefer RCL ship wise. If RCL couldnt charge more because people preferred it, they couldnt keep those prices and fill ships.

Archived