What have you done on a cruise that you might regret a little (or have not done)

rene194215

I regret the "free champage" I got at the art auction. It cost me several hundred dollars for a Thomas Kincade "original print," of which there are about twelve million such original prints floating around.

Okay, what is this "secret door"? :D. I am still fairly new to cruising so please do not get mad that I asked if it is a stupid question :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll get better & more specific answers in time, but they are doors that are not marked on the older carnival ships that lead out to little known decks in front of the ship. Passengers aren't excluded from these areas but since the doors are a bit hard to find & not marked, I hear you don't find many people out there.

I'm sure you'll get better & more specific answers in time, but they are doors that are not marked on the older carnival ships that lead out to little known decks in front of the ship. Passengers aren't excluded from these areas but since the doors are a bit hard to find & not marked, I hear you don't find many people out there.

YES!! I have found those! I feel like I know something now haha :D

I regret allowing the people who worked the art auction to talk me into buying an expensive piece of artwork that they convinced me was such a "great deal." Once I got it back home, I could find it almost anywhere on the internet for half the price I paid for it on the ship. Now I'm stuck! Be wise...don't let the "free champagne" offered at the art auctions lure you into a clever trap to lighten your pockets. That "free" champagne isn't so free! :(

Karaoke..... Nuff said!!!!

Just watched your video! Laughed the entire time! Hilarious!

I haven't been on as many cruises as a lot of people here on CC, but of the 2 that I've been on I can't say I have any regrets because I had a great time with my friends. I do wish I would have:

• Watched the sun rise
  • Went down the waterslides
  • Tried karaoke
  • Gone to more planned activites
  • Tried different food
  • Went to dinner in the MDR all week
  • Ate breakfast in the MDR
  • Stayed in the piano bar more that 1 minute

Archived