e-mail address for customer service

LindaKE

Is there an e-mail address tht will quickly get info to the ship? We had a problem with disembarkation that, for us was an agonizing aggravation, but could potentially have been a serious situation. The crew member who helped us said that the same thing happened the week before, so I'd like to bring it to the attention of the proper person on the Zuiderdam before it happens to someone again a third time with more serious consequences.

Thanks!

Is there an e-mail address tht will quickly get info to the ship? We had a problem with disembarkation that, for us was an agonizing aggravation, but could potentially have been a serious situation. The crew member who helped us said that the same thing happened the week before, so I'd like to bring it to the attention of the proper person on the Zuiderdam before it happens to someone again a third time with more serious consequences.

Thanks!

If you login to the HAL website, you will see "Customer Service" in the top right corner of the Home Page. If you place your cursor on "Customer Service", a drop-down menu will appear with "Contact Us" being one of the options. Click on "Contact Us' and a full page will appear with references for contact information! :)

If you login to the HAL website, you will see "Customer Service" in the top right corner of the Home Page. If you place your cursor on "Customer Service", a drop-down menu will appear with "Contact Us" being one of the options. Click on "Contact Us' and a full page will appear with references for contact information! :)

I believe that the e-mail address that you would require is as follows:

guestrelations@hollandamerica.com

Thanks. Will the e-mail get prompt attention without more some specific address? As I said, I'm hoping to get the info to the ship quickly so this week's cruisers don't run into the same situation. It happened 2 weeks straight. I would hate for it to happen 3!

Thanks!

You also can phone HAL:

• GUEST RELATIONS
    (After your cruise and for
    cancelled cruise inquiries)
    Phone: 1-800-599-8256

If I recall correctly, the people in Guest Relations for post-sailing issues each are assigned to handle only one or two ships.

Thanks!

What happened? :confused:

I hope you will relate what happened as it might help posters here avoid what you describe as a potentially serious and already aggravating situation. Just in case the HAL and/or the ship doesn't or can't fix whatever it is immediately.

Maybe Bruce Muzz/Philip### or DBA can explain why whatever it is happens and what can be done about it.

I hope you will relate what happened as it might help posters here avoid what you describe as a potentially serious and already aggravating situation. Just in case the HAL and/or the ship doesn't or can't fix whatever it is immediately.

Maybe Bruce Muzz/Philip### or DBA can explain why whatever it is happens and what can be done about it.

It's probably not relevant to most cruisers. It had to do with giving conflicting information and severe disorganization when it came to getting a weelchair for disembarkation. If anone wants more info, I'll be happy to elaborate, but, as I said, it's probably not relevant to the majority of cruisers. I just want to be sure the ship is giving coordinated information and getting wheelchairs to those who need them in a timely manner which they were very deinitely not doing for us. We very nearly missed our transfer from Vancouver to SEATAC because of the situation. Had we missed it, there's no telling how we would have made our flight home or where our luggage would have ended up.

The rest of the cruise was great!

Archived