Disembarkment Zones

VAMommy

I'm reading all the posts and I got to wondering....what determines your disembarkment zone? Is it the deck your on? I'm thinking "no" because when I was on the Imagination, we were on deck 7 and we had zone 5.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Cheers,

Lea

Wow...I'd hate to be in Zone 35!!!!

We were close and did wheelchair disembarkation and had to wait since we were picked up before 9 am by the folks who do wheelchair assists in a lounge all that time .... and they were late so it was 1 pm and we all had to pee so bad by then, but we were told to wait. We were told if we left the lounge the wheelchairs would not be saved. .. what a mess that one was.

about 4 1/2 hours we waited that time. Never did wheelchair assisted disembarkation again. .. carnival has sure has some terribly long disembarkations. Nothing like being the last off the ship. I had two HC people with me that time and needed the help.

carnival has sure has some terribly long disembarkations.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! That's awful!!

I'm surprised because my first and only experience with disembarkation went very smoothly. We put our luggage out the night before, and when Zone 5 was called, we were off the ship lickity spilt.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! That's awful!!

I'm surprised because my first and only experience with disembarkation went very smoothly. We put our luggage out the night before, and when Zone 5 was called, we were off the ship lickity spilt.

Im now Platinum so dont have it any more.

One other bad one was the full customs, we still had people getting off Triumph until close to 1 pm from our roll call. I was so glad that time I did self disembarkation, though I stood in line 2 hours .. it could have been much worse.

Plus the one where Ecstasy hit the pier and broke it the loading arm .. that one didnt go well either.

For a while there I was thinking Carnival sure was bad, but now that Im platinum havent run into problems.

I know this is not an answer to the OP question, but the thread seems to have varied onto the path of needing/wanting to get off quicker. The CD on our Elation Nov. 2009 cruise told us if we needed to get off earlier then the tags that had been given then we could go to the guest services desk and tell them that you lost your tags and needed new ones and then to ask for zone 2.

Archived