Does the Regatta have a licquor store?

CarolnLarry

Since this is our first cruise on an Oceania ship I am not sure how the cruise line feels about individuals bringing or buying their own wine and licquor for their stateroom. We enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail in our room before dinner. Relaxing and enjoying the view. Can we purchase wine/licquor on the ship and take it to our room? Can we bring our own wine and licquor on board the ship? If we buy any alcoholic beverages in one of the ports can we take it to our room? I am sure someone can answer these question sfor me, thanks in advance, Larry:)

No they do not have a liquor store

they do have bars

you can also buy wine or liquor from the Bon Voyage list on their website if you do not want to bring it with you

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/bonvoyage/default.aspx

You can bring wine/alcohol/beer onboard for use in your cabin ..if you take wine to the dining venues there is a corkage fee

Lyn

No liquor store but do sell packages of an assortment of bottled wine at a discount to the dinging room and can enjoy them in the venue of your choice

That said, you can bring bottles of your favourite beverage on board for consumption in your stateroom. If you bring a bottle of wine on board you can have it served in the dining rooms for a $20 (?) corkage fee (includes tip)

No liquor store but do sell packages of an assortment of bottled wine at a discount to the dinging room and can enjoy them in the venue of your choice

I must have missed that room :D

Archived