nachi cocom!

TPCRUISER2

can someomne give me a website that i can make a reservation with us dollarS? thanks in advance!

I booked through island marketing ltd via their website with a credit card. You only pay $12 per person upfront and the rest is paid in cash when you arrive. I believe this is the only place, outside of booking with nachi directly, that takes reservations.

can someomne give me a website that i can make a reservation with us dollarS? thanks in advance!

Yes you do book through Island Marketing. Google it for the website. I paid with a credit card. $12 PP Balance in cash on the day you arrive. My bank did charge a 1% foreign transaction fee.

We have been there 3x. A perfect day every time. Great beach ,plenty of drinks and good food. Make sure you bring your confirmation e-mail.

Enjoy!!!!

Another website: cozumelnachicocom DOT net

However, last time I booked was through island marketing. I am going to try the above website for our next cruise because it uses PayPal and hope this will avoid any foreign transaction fees. Anybody out there ever used this other website?

I used the cozumelnachicocum dot net address and had trouble getting the proper confirmation email for my last cruise ... after several emails where they did not seem to understand what I was asking for, I just printed the paypal receipt and took it and that ended up being fine.

I used the cozumelnachicocum dot net address and had trouble getting the proper confirmation email for my last cruise ... after several emails where they did not seem to understand what I was asking for, I just printed the paypal receipt and took it and that ended up being fine.

We are having the same issue for our cruise on the Allure in 4 days. Never received the e-mail and aren't sure what to do...

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Booked straight with Nachi on line, paid in dollar$ via Pay Pal; received confirmaiton e-mail from both Pay Pal and Nachi; paid balance in dollar$ when we arrived - no problems! :D Great day, great service, great food, great beach, great drinks, great place! :)

Booked yesterday with Island Marketing. I emailed first to see if our date was available and with in 30 mins I received an email back stating it was. I booked with my deposit and today I see it pending with my bank and I also received today my conformation email from Island Marketing....very fast and easy.

Enjoy you time there:)

what about reservations for activities? I have reservations for the day at the beach and have my confirmation but want to schedule activities. I received an email stating that once I have my confirmation number they would schedule them but now I can't get a response.

Archived