Celebrity Constellation

heathjen

I am about to book an inside cabin and would like some opinions of Deck 2. I have only been on Navigator of the Seas once and was on Deck 8 which was perfect and wondered if you can hear more engine noise etc on Deck 2. Due to limited cash this seems to be the cheapest option.

DO NOT do it. I usually do the cruise bookings but somehow last year my BF did it online. Got a mid ship deck 2, lowest deck for a 14Ner. Could not get it changed. It wasnt til 3rd nite I could really sleep due to engine noise. Either do an Inside Guaranty, which should be same price or lower, stating you wish an upper deck Inside OR wait until close to date of final payment. People usually wait until this time to cancel and pricing goes down. Also new cabins open up.

We have stayed on Deck 2 many times and did not hear engine noise. It depends on where your cabin is in relation to the engine room. We were on the constellation in April on deck 2 and didn't hear any noise.

I am about to book an inside cabin and would like some opinions of Deck 2. I have only been on Navigator of the Seas once and was on Deck 8 which was perfect and wondered if you can hear more engine noise etc on Deck 2. Due to limited cash this seems to be the cheapest option.

I have had a cabin one deck above (Plaza Deck 3). Those cabins

are usually reasonably priced as well and I love the location. Quiet,

near Guest Relations and near 2 sets of elevators, one set Center

and the other forward. Usually the insides on this deck are close in

price to the deck you are looking at;)

Archived