P deck on ventura?

asda

We have travelled on the Ventura 3 times and the Azura is booked for December this year. Each time we have had an inside cabin OG normally P235 or P239.

As a previous poster stated this is the place to be on rough days and also it is very close to the atrium area and staircases and lifts to other decks.

These are in my opinion the cabins to go for on either ship if you want an inside and you dont have to worry about what is immediatly above you regarding noise either.

Yes, we've just had 17 nights in P330, and it was absolutely fine- and very handy, being close to the Costa coffee bar, where we'd have a coffee and the free pastry for breakfast, if we were going ashore early (try the choc chip Danish......:D) We didn't have noise, apart from the occasional whirr of a vacuum cleaner over head, and that was brief.

Jo.

Was interested in this as we have just booked P330 and P338. Usually have an outside 4 berth but as the children are older decided we needed 2 cabins but wanted to keep within budget so went for insides. Having booked I then was a little concerned that we may be disturbed by noise from the deck above so your post Jo was very reassuring!

Thank you

Great position IMO, quiet handy for restaurants, bars, prom deck and for getting off the ship. It is about 170 steps up to XVII or the Planet Bar, I did it once !!

Edit, just noticed OP asked about Ventura, I'm talking about Azura, similar though;) and we have booked there for Ventura for feb 2013.

I just checked with OH, as he had to crash out early on a couple of nights in P330......he reminded me of the mysterious footsteps we heard.....about 9 steps, overhead, each evening....:confused: He actually checked upstairs in Explorers, because it sounded like someone walking on a marble floor, and it's all carpeted up there.

Just a mystery......:rolleyes:....and hardly upsetting!

If you're going soon, you'll have the wonderful Ana as steward- a long time worker for P&O, and the choice for the bed-making challenge in the atrium. I was sucked into this comp, without knowing it was a comp, and I acted the fool, as various videos proved....Ana kept her cool, and showed me tricks of the trade!;)

Enjoy-

Jo.

Archived