Should I be upset?

jjdmom8

We are book on the Fascination sailing in 2.5 weeks. Booked two cabins (one OV and one Interior), I booked directly with Carvnival over the phone. The OV is for 2 guests, teh interior is for 3 guests. checked online to see if any available interior cabins a little closer to the OV.. and saw several available when choosing 3 guests.. called up Carvinal and found that all those were quad cabins and if we switched rooms and they carnival needed a quad they would make us move... Anyway, long story short, I discovered that the interior Triple I booked is a Double with a roll away! I was not told this when I booked this cabin... Should I be upset that my PVP did not tell me this? And should I take my chances on changing cabin assignments to a quad?

It's a personal decision. When you booked did you look online at the rooms? I always do -- it tells you what exactly is in the room -- if you asked for a triple, and that's what you got - I wouldn't get upset over it. If, however, you don't mind getting bumped, then by all means, change rooms.

All the ships year 2000 and before have rollaways... thats to start with.

I had to book a quad to get a triple without a rollaway for a inside.

I would chance it, since I did it myself. If they do move you, it wouldnt be to a lower catgory. If the bookings are linked there is less chance you would be moved imo.

Thanks! The bookings are linked since the kids are in the interior cabin. I did look and it looks like there are a lot of quad interior cabins available, so I may take my chances.. They cant boot us off the ship if they need that room... Thanks again!

July 4th sailing --hmmmm,

If you take the chance and they are moved to a higher deck willy ou be ok with that kind of move?

I would take the chance-- that rollaway takes up too much floor space

if the price of the new cabin cost more they will definitely make you pay the difference.

Bill

Unless its a sideways move .. then there is no charge. OP can book the same category as she now booked without paying the difference.

The roll away is a real pain. I'd change cabins. As long as you're on the same ship it doesn't really matter how close rooms are.

Depends on how old the kids are.

Archived