Free Cruise Question!

Mjasp

I have a few questions for anyone who has won a cruise on Carnival.

I recently won a 3, 4 or 5 night cruise onboard the Glory, we were on a 4 night cruise when I won. I still can't believe it!!!!

Here are my questions...

1) Can you upgrade to a 7 night cruise?

2) Can you upgrade the cabin to a verandah cabin?

or are no upgrades allowed? I am asking because before I start looking for the cruise I want to go on, I want to know if it's allowed. Trust me I am VERY happy with a 4 or 5 night cruise, but if I take my kids with us and pay a ton in airfare, I would rather go for 7 nights, but then again we could always stay in Florida a few extra nights. :)

Thanks in advance, I still think to myself, did this really happen? LOL WOO HOO!!!

My advice to everyone! Buy a raffle ticket to win a free cruise, next time you are on board a ship.

Someone who won on a 6 day cruise, managed to get a 7 day cruise without paying extra.

There is some provision for changing to another cruise and prorated the amount as in a per day basis .. so you would still save some. If you won on the ship, isnt it usually a OV? Do you mean you want to upgrade to a suite?

Someone who won on a 6 day cruise, managed to get a 7 day cruise without paying extra.

There is some provision for changing to another cruise and prorated the amount as in a per day basis .. so you would still save some. If you won on the ship, isnt it usually a OV? Do you mean you want to upgrade to a suite?

Yes it is an oceanview, but was wondering about a verandah. I have to say, we had a verandah this last cruise and we rarely used it.

You definately need to call Carnival! Regardless of whatever we tell you it all ends up in Carnival's hands and decisions.

Congratulations on your free cruise!

Thank You!

Archived