Laundry..bags?

SJ27

I "steal" the laundry bags from the various hotels we stay in prior to cruises. They are usually made of a type of material and much stronger than the paper ones. Can be used again and again.

Ah - there's a good idea! Didn't want to upset the steward by using pillowcases ;)

I have a "pop up" laundry hamper that fits in the closet to keep the dirty clothes in. It has handles to carry the dirty stuff to the laundry. I cost about $3 at Wal-Mart and twists into a small shape that fits easily into the luggage.

I always stuff two large paper shopping bags with handles into the side pocket of my suitcase....one for whites, one for dark clothes. They stand up nice in the closet too so everything's already sorted for the laundry.

I have a "pop up" laundry hamper that fits in the closet to keep the dirty clothes in. It has handles to carry the dirty stuff to the laundry. I cost about $3 at Wal-Mart and twists into a small shape that fits easily into the luggage.

We use the same thing. It takes up literally no room in the luggage. We pop it open on embarkation day and put all our dirty clothes it in throughout the cruise. When we need to do wash it it the easiest way to get clothes to and from the launderette rooms. Plus it's only a few dollars to purchase.

I always stuff two large paper shopping bags with handles into the side pocket of my suitcase....one for whites, one for dark clothes. They stand up nice in the closet too so everything's already sorted for the laundry.

I use Princess shopping bags from purchasing items on board:D. Have a good supply of larger ones I recycle from cruise to cruise until they die.

I "steal" the laundry bags from the various hotels we stay in prior to cruises. They are usually made of a type of material and much stronger than the paper ones. Can be used again and again.

We do that too, plus we always bring a plastic garbage bag (kit. size) for our dirty laudry.

I, too, pack a mesh laundry bag. All my dirty clothes go in it till wash day,, then tote it, coins, and soap to laundry. Bag goes in the wash, too, so when all is dry, I can use the clean laundry bag to carry my clean clothes back to my room.

Archived