Best Inside cabin on Spirit

emerald777

We are going to be booking the Spirit and probably going with an inside cabin. Are there any that are close to an outside area that is easy to get too? So we can pretend it is our balcony? I'll just make sure I don't wear my jammies out there......

We stayed in 9697.

up the stair way and we were at the kids pool deck 10.

it was a great place to sit, not alot of kids the week we went.

didn't feel much motion of the ship either...

We are booked for September and decided to book one of the rooms at the end by the kiddie pool on deck 10. We will be able to walk right out our door to access it and also across from the kiddie program/sitting services. (This will be the first time we take our youngest with us, so thought this would work out good.)

When do you plan on going?

if you can get 5035 inside it is 200 square feet we had that twice wow

We've had 6035 which is the same size. It was like having an inside suite. Very spacious and didn't even mind no window. I think 6535 is also the same size . look on the deck plans. They are the cabins on each side of the stairs on deck 5 and 6 forward I think. And they are not handicapped as there is a high lip to the bathroom which prevents handicapped access.

We have been in the new aft section 3 times.... once in a balcony and twice inside. There are 3 inside rooms, they are side ways in the hall. Liked it very much, not to much noise even on the one nighter ! The other was a repo cruise and had inside for 15 days. The hall way goes right out to deck 10 where there is the kids pool and a hot tub... hubby liked this. But the balcony we stayed in the neighbors sounded like they were in our room . Loved the Spirit sailed 39 days on her in the past few yrs.

There are 3 inside rooms, they are side ways in the hall. Liked it very much, not to much noise even on the one nighter !

This is exactly where I'm booked (in those rooms). :D Glad to hear there wasn't much noise. Where you in the one on the 10th floor? Like right across from the kiddie area?

9205 and 9703 are both much larger than normal and are a few steps from an outer deck. A little noise when the thrusters are running but we had no problems with noise. We would take it again.

Agree, had both of these cabins. Just 15 steps to the stairwell and ocean view. The cabins are 190 sq ft., nice and roomy.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Agree, had both of these cabins. Just 15 steps to the stairwell and ocean view. The cabins are 190 sq ft., nice and roomy.:)

Yea...we just booked this cruise for after Xmas and just got cabin 9205 - my wife is worried about the vibration but we have stayed in the aft before and found the vibration not bad at all...assume this isn't as bad as some are saying?

Also, is there a door to the outside just past the cabin with a little deck so we can see the water and climb stairs up and down to other levels?

Thanks in advance!

This is exactly where I'm booked (in those rooms). :D Glad to hear there wasn't much noise. Where you in the one on the 10th floor? Like right across from the kiddie area?

Yes we were on deck 10....We actually had the same room for a one nighter out of Boston to check it out for our 15 day...and it was very quiet on our one nighter....I was a little surprised. Alot of people done cut thru that hallway !!!

We've had 6035 which is the same size. It was like having an inside suite. Very spacious and didn't even mind no window. I think 6535 is also the same size . look on the deck plans. They are the cabins on each side of the stairs on deck 5 and 6 forward I think. And they are not handicapped as there is a high lip to the bathroom which prevents handicapped access.

This is the room (6535) that we got for our 9/11 cruise. So excited!! With 2 kids, I'm sure the extra space will be needed!

Archived