2 Bdrm Suites W/ Balcony on Radiance?

Does anyone know - if no one does here it doesn't exist :) - what a 2 bedroom suite with balcony looks like and where I can go to take a 'peek' .. please?

They have converted the Radiances Concierge Lounge into one and I wld sure like to see what it and the balcony looks like, now that it has been finished but any one of them wld be great.

Am considering booking for my friend & myself - My friend, being handicapped, likes to sit on the balcony a lot and is concerned with feeling like she is in a fishbowl when relaxing on the balcony!..She also likes to watch TV - wld this be a problem because possibly the TV is in an awkward place or too small?

Has anyone ever stayed in one of these suites and if yes, please post your impressions and experiences... We wld be most grateful!

Many thanks in advance for any info...:)

I have stayed in the what they used to call the Royal Family Suite (RFS) on the Serenade. These are two bedroom suites that are located on the very stern (back) of the ship. Decks 7, 8 and 9 have one, with deck 7 being the largest.

We had three people in the room and it was great. They normally only allow you to book the room with a minimum of 5 people, but they do become available just before sailing if they have not sold. You always have to call for availability on these rooms.

I think you could rotate the TV and see it through the Balcony door (Since one of the pictures I took was from the balcony door). It is a very private room since it is located on the corner of the ship. No neighbors on one side.

The only drawback is that it is a long walk to the room and is not a handicap accessible room if that is needed.

I put pictures of that room on the site cruiselinerooms dot com Just go under the Serenade (identical to Radiance) and pick room 9656

cruisecrasy: Believe the reason you are having a problem finding info on these suites is that they used to be known as "Royal Family Suites". ;) RCI changed the name w/in the last year or so. We have not stayed in one, but have 'visited' them on previous cruises as well as staying in cabins directly above them. No photos here, sorry.

I would expect the 'new' 2 BR Suite on Radiance to be somewhat unique as that was a unique space it is going into (w/ slight modifications from what I have heard). Would also expect the balcony to be unique for these type of cabins as well. This cabin will be located in an area that includes a portion of the 'hump'. HTH.

Bruce

Does anyone know - if no one does here it doesn't exist :) - what a 2 bedroom suite with balcony looks like and where I can go to take a 'peek' .. please?

They have converted the Radiances Concierge Lounge into one and I wld sure like to see what it and the balcony looks like, now that it has been finished but any one of them wld be great.

Am considering booking for my friend & myself - My friend, being handicapped, likes to sit on the balcony a lot and is concerned with feeling like she is in a fishbowl when relaxing on the balcony!..She also likes to watch TV - wld this be a problem because possibly the TV is in an awkward place or too small?

Has anyone ever stayed in one of these suites and if yes, please post your impressions and experiences... We wld be most grateful!

Many thanks in advance for any info...:)

Here is the link to the RCI website detailing the Two Bedroom Suite which was formerly known as Royal Family Suites on Radiance Class.

I believe that you will need more than just 2 people in order to book this particular cabin category.

Unfortunately, any pictures of Cabin 1054, the new Suite on Deck 10 that was just added during dry dock, will have to be posted by someone who has actually had an opportunity to see it while on board.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived