FCC- no email or letter received

stki

Ray screwed up our requests for 2 each in May. I filled out the form & he confirmed it was done properly before I put it into the box to be completed. Online while onboard I noticed it was only 1 each (we did it early in our cruise) so had to see him in person to get him to correct his mistake. So you're not the 1st one to have trouble with Ray issuing FCCs. :rolleyes:

Hi

You dont happen to know his surname? Thought I would try & email him direct

Cheers

Tanya

Tanya,

Don't bother with trying to contact Ray directly, you are no longer on the ship and he can only process requests from people who are still on the ship and who still have active credit card accounts linked to their room. You want Christie in Santa Clarita, CA. Email or Skype.

Thanks to everyone with their input:)

Rang Princess this morning & after 10 mins on Hold, our FCC were applied. They took our cc number,& then did what they had to do, & gave us our FCC number. Seems like they have had to deal with this problem before.

I love Cruise Critic, you guys know your stuff (still waiting a reply to my email to Princess, sent 10 days ago):confused:

Cheers

Tanya

Archived