Mariner Roll Call in Intensive Care. Help!

Attention Mariner OTS (MOTS??) cruisers!

Our Roll Call (Aug. 26 2011 Rome Western Med) has fallen into a coma and has been placed in the ICU (I Can’t Understand).

Anyone have a miracle treatment to bring a Roll Call back from the brink of death?? Or does anyone have ideas on how to spread the word that there even IS a Roll Call for this cruise?

Thanks!

Sorry..it just seems to be the luck of the draw...some roll calls are active and full of planning fun things to do...other's are barely there..best advice just hang in there...keep posting to your roll call and maybe it will get better...

It is too strange for words. Maybe this means we will have lots of Italians or other Europeans on the cruise that might not know about CC.

No matter if it's just us 3 girls, we will have a great time.

I won't give up on trying to get more on the Roll Call, though. :)

Just meet up with the ones that want to…You never know who you might meet :D

11/06 (06/11 for you Americans :D) roll call for Liberty was past flat lined…By reincarnation we met up with only three CC members, we had blast and a great afterlife during the entire week.

Our Serenade cruise in Feb, had a medium active roll call. But our May 1, 2012 TA to Rome already has a HUGE an active one going. As did out last TA. Two factors I think are at work... 1) TAs tend to be done by hard core cruisers who are more likely to be CC people and 2) Unique sailings (not the routine weekly runs) take more planning. Almost a year out we have about 50 people signed up for Meet & Mingle event and one person in the group has set up a web site specific to the cruise with schedules for group events (like pub and cabin crawls or slot pull) and links to port info.

One thing that might help is "bump" posts (with useful info if possible) to keep it on first page, But even then if ship is full of non-CC'ers (such as booked by a large group as our Feb, cruise was) there may not be much that can be done.

Thanks, sequim88. I wondered if there might be a large group booked but didn't find anything just googling.

Big news! We did have a new addition to the Roll Call today, so maybe it's a matter of just getting the word out that there is a Roll Call for this sailing.

Thanks!

Another thing I do if the roll call is very inactive, is to watch the main boards for questions about the ship I am on...sometimes people will be booked & not realize there is a roll call area...I've found a couple people that way for cruises I've been on...

Archived