Please Vote: Freedom, Glory, Legend or Victory

Hoops_Baller

OK, been doing a lot of research here and I think it's starting to boil down more to the itinerary more than the ship...after all they are all CCL ships and most here like CCL.

So about the ports/itineraries. We have not taken a southern trip, but the reviews for the San Juan port are not the good and since I will be traveling with minors I'm wondering if it's worth it...for those who've been on that itinerary why did you like it so much or why not? Also, which ports would you skip (stay on the boat) - 5 stops seems like alot!

I've been to the ports on the other itineraries and that doesn't bother me so much because there is always something to do, even if it's just chill on the beach.

TIA!

Sitting here thinking.... We cruised The Freedom in Europe and it was phenomenal. Never been on The Victory and would be more inclined to cruise the Southern Caribbean, if on CCL, aboard The Miracle. So, that leaves The Glory and The Legend-both super ships. A slight leaning toward The Legend due to the Port of Tampa. Regardless, have a great time!

Another vote for the Legend...have done that cruise with her 3 times...it's like being home when we board her:)

Because there are 3 pools on Lido (and no cabins), you have more room to breathe.

Also, the aft Lido (now Serenity area) is open to the ocean, rather than enclosed by glass like the others are. It has no big screen on Lido (another plus for me).

And the layout is much easier to navigate. I nearly lost my mind on Destiny trying to figure out how to get places, since you have to go up (or down) and over on 2 of the decks in order to get around the Dining Room...drove me nuts!

Tampa is a really easy embarkation port as well!

Just my opinion, but I really prefer Spirit class ships (only go on the others to see the other ports;)). But I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter which you choose!

Another vote for the Legend...have done that cruise with her 3 times...it's like being home when we board her:)

Because there are 3 pools on Lido (and no cabins), you have more room to breathe.

Also, the aft Lido (now Serenity area) is open to the ocean, rather than enclosed by glass like the others are. It has no big screen on Lido (another plus for me).

And the layout is much easier to navigate. I nearly lost my mind on Destiny trying to figure out how to get places, since you have to go up (or down) and over on 2 of the decks in order to get around the Dining Room...drove me nuts!

Tampa is a really easy embarkation port as well!

Just my opinion, but I really prefer Spirit class ships (only go on the others to see the other ports;)). But I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter which you choose!

Thanks!! I really like the detail in your post...I think that will help others too.

Archived