How does a B2B work?

ssatterly

Muster requirements for B2B may vary from ship to ship. We HAD to attend on the Miracle 2nd leg. I would run it by the steward to see what they say.

Ours would have let us hide out but the big boss was out in the hallway at the stairway to the drill. We mentioned to the boss that we were on the 2nd of B2B and he let us just hang out until the last second.

We did a B2B on the Dream this past Jan. Our cabin steward told us that we could skip the drill week two as long as we stayed in our cabin during the drill. We grabbed a snack and sat on our balcony.

Going on a B2B this coming Feb on the Liberty - afraid we're spoiled now ~ was nice not feeling like we needed to do everything the first week:)

We did a B2B on the Dream this past Jan. Our cabin steward told us that we could skip the drill week two as long as we stayed in our cabin during the drill. We grabbed a snack and sat on our balcony.

Going on a B2B this coming Feb on the Liberty - afraid we're spoiled now ~ was nice not feeling like we needed to do everything the first week:)

A little off subject - but do you do the same itinerary on your B2B - I am not sure if we would get tired of the same Islands, we always think of a B2B as different itineraries........

A little off subject - but do you do the same itinerary on your B2B - I am not sure if we would get tired of the same Islands, we always think of a B2B as different itineraries........

I believe Dream alternates Eastern and Western. Even a 4/5 day B2B, you will add a extra port on the 5 day. Sometimes its cheaper to do two short cruises for 9 days than a 7 day.

If you want alternating, then pick a ship that alternates.

As Firefly suggests I would choose alternate itineraries - which is what we did for our Destiny cruise - we did a 4 day western and 5 day eastern to make a 9 day cruise (and no it still wasn't long enuf! :D)

Thanks Guys - we are doing the B2B on the Miracle and they are different itineraries :)

If we enjoy this B2B we are thinking of doing more four and five day cruises B2B - Ultimate goal is a 16 day but I can not think of leaving the pup for so long..........

Archived