After Platinum

lindan1020

Yep! Currently the Milestone cards are white.....

of the employees...'cept no Funnel, or silver swirls...I have been mistook for an employee...but managed to answer the question anyway. I am Milestones +9. No more current perks til 50 cruzes.. I'm getting ready to add 3 more tho..reaaaal soon.

of the employees...'cept no Funnel, or silver swirls...I have been mistook for an employee...but managed to answer the question anyway. I am Milestones +9. No more current perks til 50 cruzes.. I'm getting ready to add 3 more tho..reaaaal soon.

Lucky how are you? One of these days we'll have to sail together again. We'll be on the Ecstasy in 2 weeks do you remember Sam Akrill he's one of the Hotel Managers he was on the Holiday back in '09. Well he's on the Ecstasy right now but only for a couple of months.

just home from 10 days at hospital,instead of at sea (I imagined I was) but fine now. Had a heart cardioversion..now my heart can tell the right time again, No didnt remember Akrill. Doing Elation Aug, and Sept, then the Biggie TA..I thikn mt travel agent from Houston will meet up on debark day..spedn a lunch,,and he'l ltake me to the airport. I'll be in NOLA in JAN, and PT C'vral, Feb. that's it so far for next year, but am researching a trip to the Baltics, on land, I hear Denmark, ( I need new wooden kitchen utensils)Berlin(again)calling my name, and checking up on Neffertiti). Poland,( I love their sausage,) Lithuania, (I was called a Lith. Princess years ago, so better check it out), Latvia, (who realllllly goes there..so I will,

Estonia( I need new knitwear), StPetersburg, Russ, ( Amber Amber Amber, what can I say, but look out bank account)Helsinki, (never was that far north in Eur.)Then across the pond to Stockholm, I need to re-visit the Vasa Ship Museum..it is almostfinished in its re construction..saw it in '73)Maybe a few days more there, then home. I'm looking for a mate to go with me ! About $1,800, for 14 days. So thatz it for me..Just reg days! Hugs to both of you.

Lucky how are you? One of these days we'll have to sail together again. We'll be on the Ecstasy in 2 weeks do you remember Sam Akrill he's one of the Hotel Managers he was on the Holiday back in '09. Well he's on the Ecstasy right now but only for a couple of months.

I did some crappy typing, so you might not notice the long response, just b4 this one..hugs, j

Archived