port canaveral parking

Big40

We have the same question as we also need Port Canaveral parking! I've been looking around online and have found 2 that are way less than the terminal parking: Premier Parking, as you mentioned, and Park-N-Cruise on Merritt Island (this one was 6.99/day and had a 10% discount on top of that.)

Would love to hear from somebody who has used one of these!

Just found this review of Park-N-Cruise....

Reviews by Google users Been here? Sign in to rate

Troy ‎ - May 14, 2011

We "parked n' cruised" for the first time this year and are big fans. I highly recommend these guys for quick, curbside service, help w/ luggage, and no looking for your car -- All at half the price of parking at the port. It was very close by and didn't slow us down at all. When we returned, a quick call from baggage claim, and they were there to meet us at shuttle service BEFORE we even got there. With all that said, what impressed me the most was that upon our drive back home, I got a call from them about a hanging bag that I'd left behind. They priority mailed it to me a couple of days later, and wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping! Outstanding service -- Thank you guys!

Sounds good to me - fenced, secure lot, 6.99/day with 10% discount. (You have to print the coupon.)

Anybody have experience with these guys??

Judy

I googled parking in port canaveral and the ad that premier parking had said 3.99/day for parking. I clicked the ad and their website said $5.99/day plus booking fees. Very questionable. Also on google maps premier parking looks like its twice as far from the cruise ships as the other parking spots but they also advertise they are the closest to the port. Buyer beware.

We used the Park N Cruise lot just of Rte 528 two weeks ago. Very good. 5 minute shuttle to the port. Quick pick up on return $6.99 a day plus a 10% discount if you book on line.

Very secure. You park your car and take the keys. www(dot)parkncruise(dot)com

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I just came back from my cruise yesterday and I need to warn people aboutoPremier Parking in Port Canaveral. The lot does not look like what they show in their website. We were booked to park there last Saturday March 17. The 'gated' lot is actually a linked-in fenced about 40X80 gravel lot. When we got there, there were no 'staff' to navigate us on what to do. There was only 1 lady who was taking all the names inside the trailer building kind of. About 50 people were waiting outside under the sun with their luggages. I found later that they were waiting for the 'shuttle' to the terminal. The shuttle that they call were actually 2 limos and could only seat 8 to 10 people. Some were already waiting for more than an hour. Even when we paid for a week parking and she refuses to refund us, we decided to park across the street Cruise Parking which was only 4 dollars more what we paid Premier for the week. We were brought to the terminal immediately. If you don't want to ruin your vacation, pay the extra 55 cents a day and stay away from Premier.:mad:

• 1 month later...

With Cruise Parking. Haven't seen much on here about them. We will use them next week and will report back when we return. This is owned by a former law enforcement. May or may not mean anything, but we will try them for free!

BIL used to live in Cocoa and we had a free place for parking when we went cruising before, now we have to pay.:o

We used Park N Cruise....Were not happy with the gravel parking lot. On arrival it is chaotic and disorganized. The couple in front of us had their luggage loaded on a van that they were not on..didn't know who had it, and ended up going to their ship without luggage:eek: Felt so bad for them...after that we kept a very close eye on ours....

After the cruise had to wait a verrry long time to get picked up..they said one of their vans had broken down,,,,We were not dropped off close to our car..and trying to roll luggage on gravel is not fun...when we asked to be dropped closer to our car they made it seem like an imposition...

That being said we used a park n cruise at Fort Lauderdale and had a great experience! Such good service and a paved lot with big spaces....very efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again...but not sure about park n cruise orlando..:mad:

As I reported on another port Canaveral parking thread, we also had a bad experience with Park N' Cruise...the parking lot is stone and gravel (not paved), cars are parked so close together that it is hard to get out, and we had a two foot long crack in our windshield when we picked our car up. We were parked right in front of a fence So perhaps something fell on the car? We'll never know but I do know that it cost me $285 for a new windshield...normally we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and always use the off site lots there and have never had a whisper of a problem. if we cruise out of Port Canaveral again, will use the covered garage on site. you get what you pay for...

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Even if you don’t stay overnight at the hotel. You can park at the Radisson in Cape Canaveral for $5.95 a day. $4.95 if you book on line.

It's only showing $5.95 online. No big deal for me, as I still booked.

Premier Parking - I believe they've closed down after a local TV investigative piece aired. BEWARE. Used Premier in Miami, it was a nightmare.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/parking-lot-owner-broke-law-when-driving-customers/nNN2p/

COCOA, Fla. — On Monday a WFTV report showed how reporter Jeff Deal confronted the owner of a Cocoa parking lot that caters to cruise line customers after he was caught driving a car rented by WFTV.

Now it appears the the lot has shut down.

According to the Brevard County Sheriff's Office, some passengers got off their cruise ship Monday evening and said no one from the company picked them up at the port.

The passengers had to take a cab back Premier Parking Spot where they found their keys in the car doors, and no employees anywhere.

Edited by rbsmithpaige

In the past we parked at the port but in the past year or so have had good luck leaving our car at the pre-cruise hotel or off site lot ( Park N Cruise). We did a B2B so leaving the car at the pre-cruise hotel was a big savings.

M

Used Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral last week and it was great. Little futher from port, but used their gas instead of mine. People were very friendly, valet parking upon arrival and departure(you keep your keys) Lot appears to be safe and no problems, and saved more than half over parking at the port:)

I have parked at the radisson twice now and had good luck there. Shuttles are usually quick, but no shade for your car in their lots. They were even really quick to jump start our car last time when the battery died.

Even if you don’t stay overnight at the hotel. You can park at the Radisson in Cape Canaveral for $5.95 a day. $4.95 if you book on line.

I'm trying to figure out how to book this on-line... Do you just email directly?

Thanks!

Annette~