Spa Passes

Tasha4199

Hi everyone!

As of this weekend, I am engaged!! :D We are planning on getting married aboard the Dream. Close to home, so friends and family can come even if they choose not to cruise. I am pretty set on booking a Cove balcony, since I think it'll be awesome to be that close to the water. I really, really want spa passes since I am sure I'll be needing to relax in the t-pool after all the crazy planning. ;) I know they have a limited number of passes they sell, so since I will be a bit preoccupied getting married to my best friend, how do I go about getting them? Thanks!!

~Tasha

I didn't realize they limit number of passes.

Luckily, since you're getting married on the ship, you get to embark super early. When my bro got married on Liberty in 07 we boarded at 10-ish. Pax from last cruise were still debarking. You or someone from your party could inquire about it as soon as you board.

Congrats!!!!

You should have no problems getting a pass for a week. sometimes the daily passes are not available.

I think the passes are $249 usually for a couple to go to the spa.

You might also price out the spa balconys just for fun and compare the price to a cove.

Archived