Desserts in the coffee shops

I have seen pics posted of some really great looking sweets available at the coffee shop. I know there is a charge for the specialty coffee drinks, but is there a charge for the desserts as well? If so , can anyone remember around how much? TIA

I know it was about $2.25 for one of those chocolate or white chocolate dessert cups. And I think it was $2.25 as well for a slice of the carrot cake & black Forrest cake. Not sure on the cost of the chocolate covered strawberries or fruit pastry cups.

I know it was about $2.25 for one of those chocolate or white chocolate dessert cups. And I think it was $2.25 as well for a slice of the carrot cake & black Forrest cake. Not sure on the cost of the chocolate covered strawberries or fruit pastry cups.

Thanks for the info--their pricing is really reasonable. It costs more than that for a scone at my local coffee shop. Thanks again:)

And the cakes are DELICIOUS!!! Warning, the slices are really large, too! We surprised our friend with a slice at dinner the last nite because she had been dying for carrot cake and it was never offered in the MDR....even with 3 of us trying to help her eat it, we still didn't finish it! YUMMM!:D

On my last Liberty cruise DH and I kept looking at this GIANT Carrot Cake.Everytime we saw it we said we would have to buy a piece before we got off the ship. We never did : ( I don't remember the cost but I do remember it was not much.

My wife loves apples so we did get a slice of the Dutch Apple pie,,was very big,,we both had plenty,,was like 2.50. Very good deal. Just make sure you get a fresh one. We didnt get a slice untill we saw a new one in the display! It tasted very good and seemed fresh. Enjoy!

I LOVE the carrot cake and chocolate covered strawberries. I have purchased them on many occasions since the prices are reasonable. The only thing that I didn't like was the chocolate cake. I am a chocoholic, and although the caked LOOKED good, it was dry! I would not waste my money on it again.

When we went on Spirit last year the chocolate covered strawberries were 3 for $2 and they were amazing!!!:p

price went up. (you used to be able to buy one too)

I LOVE the carrot cake and chocolate covered strawberries. I have purchased them on many occasions since the prices are reasonable. The only thing that I didn't like was the chocolate cake. I am a chocoholic, and although the caked LOOKED good, it was dry! I would not waste my money on it again.

That's when you find an icecream machine and make it a la mode! Don't have to worry about dry cake then!

The Big Fat Chocolate cake was delicious!! And I didn't even feel bad about eating something called "Big Fat"! Hubby and I shared a piece on the balcony one afternoon and it was great.

There prices are very reasonable. Much less than Starbucks! And thanks to everyone else for their replies.

those prices are NOT up to date.

Cakes are at least 2.50 - no longer 1 strawberry. 3 for 5 bucks

I am remembering- cookies- 1.50 and nicely warmed

those prices are NOT up to date.

Cakes are at least 2.50 - no longer 1 strawberry. 3 for 5 bucks

I am remembering- cookies- 1.50 and nicely warmed

Sorry about that~ I got that directly from carnival, you'd think they would be current!

Also wanted to add - there is a chocolate cake available thru room service that is for free & SO delicious. I got it one night before bed, and it was super moist, had a nice chocolate crenels mouse and chocolate ganache on top! And did I mention its free?!? :)

Also wanted to add - there is a chocolate cake available thru room service that is for free & SO delicious. I got it one night before bed, and it was super moist, had a nice chocolate crenels mouse and chocolate ganache on top! And did I mention its free?!? :)

We got that one time too. I really think it's the same as the Big Fat Chocolate cake, just in a smaller piece. It was delicious too!

Archived