Seeking Advice/Opinions/Ideas for Summer 2012

scm1012

Hi All...Hope I am posting in the right place.

Last year was my very first cruise (Carnival Dream) and I loved, loved, loved it. I think what made it so fun was going in a large group (12 people).

Hoping to repeat this in 2012 and maybe with an even larger group. So far I am looking at RC's 'Oasis of the Seas' (which is offering 4 sail out dates, 2 for Western Caribbean and 2 for Eastern Caribbean)--so here is where you come in.

The 'Oasis' is awe-striking...but in your opinion, is there a comparable cruise ship--not in size of course, but in overall experience? Say for example you had the choice between two cruises, the Oasis being one of them...what would your other option be?

We all live in Northern California and really, getting to Florida is no problem...but it would be so nice to leave from California. All that is really available here is Mexico, which I don't want to do. South America would be nice, but I'm not sure how to go about searching.

Do you need anymore information? I would love to chat about this!!! Thank you in advance.

Stephanie

Archived