NCL Star 10/21/12

kalypso333

I was thinking about going on the star. Do you know what there men’s spa facilities are like? Do they have a men’s only spa area with steam room, sauna, and hot tub? We went on the Jewel and Pearl and were very happy. Greg Manning here if you want to find on Facebook, in the tampa area.

Hi Greg,

From a NCL Star review: Fitness/Spa:

The two sexes have separate changing rooms, relaxation rooms, and steam and sauna rooms. The women's side is gorgeous and expansive, with a window-lined relaxation room along the port side. There are a couple of televisions and several comfy chairs and sofas.

On the Gem we found the spa to be excellent. On the Star it is aft. Still sounds okay to us.

Kip

• 10 months later...

Hello. We are booked on the Star Repo 10/21/12 NY to NOLA cruise. This will be our 5th NCL cruise, first on the Star. We love NCL - the FODs are usually fun. We live in New Orleans, I was born and raised in NY so it's a little homecoming trip before heading back down south via the southern caribbean!

Rick and Jody

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking to see if any friends will be on board. This cruise is a long way out but we are looking forward... This is a graduation gift to the both of us.

im going on this cruise as well. just need a get away. it would be awesome to meet new friends aboard since it is a 14 day cruise, mark :)

Welcome aboard! This will be a fun cruise indeed. Friends of Dorothy gatherings on NCL tend to be quite festive and fun so plan to meet up for cocktails nightly! It's a great way to gather and be friends.

Hope too see you both on board next month.

Hey guys, hope you have a great cruise. I'm booked on the Star for Oct. 1st, 2013 - transatlantic CPH/MIA. I got a deal I couldn't pass up for a mini-suite, single occupancy. I'd like to know your thoughts on the ship, after your cruise. I was spoiled by the Gem and the Epic. Doing a 2nd Epic TA next month. My e-mail is aireboy@gmail.com

Archived