Military Discount

roger001

We have a booking that was on the list and we have not paid our final payment yet. We didn't get a discount when we booked (didn't know it was an option) but we do have $300 OBC.....is it possible to go back to my TA and get the discount and keep my current OBC?

Depends on how you got the $300 OBC. If it's the NCL OBC for booking a suite 9 months in advance, it should be able to be combinded with the military discount (ours was for Dec 2012 cruise). If you got the $300 OBC with an AARP or other code, they usually cannot be combined. Call your TA and find out. Good luck and thanks for serving!

Well its about time they offered a discount. We just got back from Alaska on the Pearl with my son who spent a year in Astan. No discount for him when I booked.

I booked our upcoming Alaska cruise back in February of 2009; the PGMIL discount was applied right away... all I had to do was ask if one was offered. Only one discount may be applied. I opted for the military discount (10%) in lieu of the AARP discount of 5%. More adult beverages for me... :cool:

i almost got killed in bosnia, iraq, and afghanistan :p

and never have i recived a dime off a cruise on ncl :mad:

CPL Chipperfield U.S.M.C.

Oooooooh rahhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for being there and keeping up our proud tradition. NCL and Carnival offer military discounts and Royal Caribbean does if you are still on active duty or retired.

We too haven't received any benefits either, (rarely), but we don't expect them. I've noticed that this is the case with most big companies :rolleyes: Dh just got home from the MEU in May ;) Semper Fi.

Semper Fi Marine Wife and Mom. Glad hubby returned home safely.:D We appreciate all you do for the rest of us.:)

Archived