footwear question! (I don't wear sneakers)

mrstlt

The booklet says to wear rubber soled shoes on board. I am stumped as I do not care to wear sneakers on a daily basis (only in the gym). Do you traipse around the ship in flip flops?

Help Help Help. What do you wear on your feet?

When I'm by the pool or walking the decks I wear the kind of flip flops that have a traction type sole, only because I wiped out once wearing the smooth rubber type soles. At night I wear whatever I'm wearing for my outfit. During port days it depends on what we do. I have some shoes that I got from Land's End called sea and shore shoes for excursions. I also have sandals that I got from Birkenstock that are all rubber and have drain holes for walking the beach. The style name for the Birkies are called Caribbean, they are very comfortable. They are designed so your foot doesn't slide around when the sandal gets wet.

I usually wear my "Birks", tennis shoes and a pari of dressy sandals. Wouldn't go anywhere without my "Birks". Flip flops around the pool will work and as another person stated before, please be careful walking around the pool as it does get slippery.

I agree.. never leave home without the Birks... I hit paydirt yesterday. We have a Birkenstock outlet nearby that is run by the company and they were having a factory clearance sale. They had racks and racks for $20-$30:D

I love my Aerosole Four Way or Fisherman sandals. They come in various colors with four wide straps crossing over the toes with elastic gore from side to side and rubber soles. Not only are they light weight, but cool due to openings and safe as they have heel and toes covering. You don't need to wear socks with them, but you can if that is your choice. I try to get them on sale at Macy's, JC Penny's or other like stores for under $25.

Archived