Dream aft, help....please!

I have done my homework, but now I'd love some firsthand feedback. We are about ready to book the Dream out of PC for next summer. We love the aft and are looking for the very best one on this ship!

We aren't really picky about the deck, but would like the best aft cabin. Anyone have an opinion? We'd love a junior suite or suite, but it doesn't seem like there are any on this ship (aft). So, what's the roomiest cabin with the nicest aft balcony?

Thanks for you replies!

We were just in 6492 three weeks ago. Huge room and deck!

5855328236_13c081e861.jpg

5890419415_bed36ddbe4.jpg

5883835745_47bb935c80.jpg

(2nd floor up from bottom of pic)

5866334406_2d5390442b.jpg

The view:

5897435403_ec094e8cfc.jpg

We were in this same room and agree. Of all the aft wraps, the 6th floor are the largest....and the best.

We had 6492 in April and loved it. I agree with jimbo5544, deck 6 has the largest balconies. I was worried about the noise from the lanai, but there wasn't that many people back there. Most of the time they were just walking around the ship.

We had 6492 in April and loved it. I agree with jimbo5544, deck 6 has the largest balconies. I was worried about the noise from the lanai, but there wasn't that many people back there. Most of the time they were just walking around the ship.

We had the same reservation about the noise, but there was not any to speak of. We are on the Magic in February and have the same room. By the way, the renderings of what this room will be like for the Breeze are spectacular!

Archived