How to find out how many kids on cruise??

cruisemom42

In a thread below, someone said that they found out how many kids were going to be on their cruise. Can someone tell me how I can find out that information? We're going on Princess 5/25 sailing (Baltic/Scandinavia), and my soon-to-be 13 year old son is worried that there won't be many other kids/teens on board. I've tried posting on this site's roll call but so far only a few folks (and no kids) have made themselves known.

Can I just call Princess and ask?

I am surprised that someone got access to this information. You can call Princess to ask- it cant hurt anything.

But the privacy act wont allow them to tell you any information. Same with groups- no cruise lines will tell you what groups are booked for your week also.

I mam sure there will be kids on your sailing. Cruise critic represents a very small percentage of cruisers on any cruise ship.

I just called 1-800-Princess and asked! I told them that my daughter was concerned that there wouldn't be any other kids on the ship and that I wanted to put her fears to rest. They gladly told me there were going to be 20 kids on the ship and zero infants, and that the ship is completely booked.

However, another poster recommended I call again and see what answer I got. I just called, and this time I got "about 25."

I always ask when booking and have always received an answer. I was thinking about Holland America's Oosterdam to the Mexican Riviera this past Feb and learned only 70 kids were booked and 20 were my son's age. Called Princess and found out there were a bit more on the Diamond Princess so ended up booking that instead. In that case, there were 70 in his age group alone - 10-12.

Archived