Tour Share - Ride Share - Looking for Others on Your Cruise

Host Anne

Hello everyone ~ A quick reminder that we ask that all requests for tour sharing, ride shares, and searches for others on your cruise remain only on the roll call for your specific cruise as that is the place you will find others interested in sharing.

We realize that many new members to Cruise Critic may not be aware of this. To find your roll call, check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=547106

HAPPY SAILING!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everyone ~ A quick reminder that we ask that all requests for tour sharing, ride shares, and searches for others on your cruise remain only on the roll call for your specific cruise as that is the place you will find others interested in sharing.

We realize that many new members to Cruise Critic may not be aware of this. To find your roll call, check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=547106

HAPPY SAILING!

My wife and I are sailing on Celeb Infinity, 11 March, 2012 from Chile to FLL. We plan on arriving in Chile on 9 March. Looking for others to tour Santiago, etc. Interested in which hotels folks are staying at?

My wife and I are sailing on Celeb Infinity, 11 March, 2012 from Chile to FLL. We plan on arriving in Chile on 9 March. Looking for others to tour Santiago, etc. Interested in which hotels folks are staying at?

Here is a link to your roll call. Looks like you have a lot of pages to

read and people to meet:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1360523

How do you find roll call and reviews?

Try this link:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=206

This will take you to the roll call forum. You can find the ship and

itinerary you are looking for!

Reviews? Look at the top of this forum and you will see "Reviews"

Click on it:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am new to cruise critic but not to cruising :) My name is Jenna and my best friend Heather and I just booked our March 5th sailing with all of you. I also just signed up for the connection party.

We are looking to book some excursions. If anyone is looking to share please let me know. We are up for anything as we have been to all these islands and most of the beaches on them.

Also I am 3 months pregnant Celebrity's excursion page doesn't mention anything about restrictions for pregnant women. Obviously I wont be zip lining or ATVing but definitely would like to take a catamaran / snorkel tour or something of the sort.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, we are in our 50s and we are on this cruise from Bayonne and we will be getting married when we dock at St Thomas. It is our first cruise and it's very exciting. I think I've registered for the roll call but can,t be sure ? Am I correct in thinking that we will have a "Get together "on board - with all the other cruise critic members?

We are from UK .

Thanks for any advice - we really are complete cruise novices.

Hello, we are in our 50s and we are on this cruise from Bayonne and we will be getting married when we dock at St Thomas. It is our first cruise and it's very exciting. I think I've registered for the roll call but can,t be sure ? Am I correct in thinking that we will have a "Get together "on board - with all the other cruise critic members?

We are from UK .

Thanks for any advice - we really are complete cruise novices.

Hi, welcome to Cruise Critic:) here is a link to the ROLL CALL for your

cruise. Click on it and you can meet lots of other people! Have a great

time:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1181698

• 4 weeks later...

My friend and I are also on this trip and arriving March 9th as well. We're currently booked at the W Santiago. Haven't planned for our stay in Santiago, so open to suggestions. I've seen packages that include airport transfer, city tour and a scenic drive to Valpairason. No fixed schedule as yet.

My friend and I are also on this trip and arriving March 9th as well. We're currently booked at the W Santiago. Haven't planned for our stay in Santiago, so open to suggestions. I've seen packages that include airport transfer, city tour and a scenic drive to Valpairason. No fixed schedule as yet.

Hi Donald:

I ordered a pick up from the Marriott Hotel from the airport. $50 in a private car for the two of us.

We are have been studying lots of tours. Think we have an idea of the best one from a local Santiago agency. We are putting a mini bus tour out to the cruise ship on the 11th. There won't be a winery stop, but there will be the other good stuff. If you are interested: bell.s@me.com

Steve

we are in 8181 on the cruise.

Archived