**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Morning guys. Jazz, you left us there for a couple of days.

We are moving reallllly slow:(. Can't wait to start planning activities. If we continue this way (which I hope not, after all it is a brand new ship) it doesn't look like we will be having any "chair hog" problems as we will have the ship all to ourselves:p:p.

It's a rainy day today and the forecast is calling for lots of rain this entire week which will certainly cool things down.

Morning Eddie, Morning everyone.

No rain in sight .. we have lots of sunshine today, even wearing yellow to work today.

Hopefully this week will bring us some more friends to chat with.

Have a great day everyone.

Eddie and Bevie

Yes, I get to start my cruise with you guys!!! I have been switching around so much the last 2 weeks..think I finally got it straight :p

U'r gonna have such a blast with us Jazz. Once the music is good, I usually close down the club area. Camp carnival will be making a killing off of me for my night time partying, unless some kind family members decide to help out but not really depending on that though.

I took the kids shopping this past weekend for their snorkle gear for my November cruise and had them practicing in my jacuzzi. My daugher pretty much got it right away but have to work on my son a bit more. They had fun though.

Bevie!

Im always the last to leave the club..then usually head up for some 3-4am pizza :D

Lol lol, that is so me. With all that dancing u definately need something to munch on before getting a little bit of shut eye. Sleep is usually the last thing on my mind when I cruise as I like to make the most out of every minute. Lots of time to sleep when I get home.

Have you been on Norwegian before or is this your first time trying that cruise line?

Lol lol, that is so me. With all that dancing u definately need something to munch on before getting a little bit of shut eye. Sleep is usually the last thing on my mind when I cruise as I like to make the most out of every minute. Lots of time to sleep when I get home.

Have you been on Norwegian before or is this your first time trying that cruise line?

Yeah I can sleep at home, then again, I really never get more than 4 hours of sleep even at home.:D

Sailed NCL couple of years ago, had a great time. Epic has so much stuff to do, I looking forward to both cruises.

Hey guys, haven't had a chance to check in all day, it's been crazy busy at work, worked through my lunch and even worked an hour late. Just got in and gotta take the kids to the park for a bit.

Yes, indeed she is coming along great.

Hey guys, haven't had a chance to check in all day, it's been crazy busy at work, worked through my lunch and even worked an hour late. Just got in and gotta take the kids to the park for a bit.

Yes, indeed she is coming along great.

Hey Bevie

Hope you have a relaxing evening.

Archived