**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Sometimes I get 2 and 3 all at once. I usually have my email open in the background while at work, after all, I do have to pay for this addiction lol...., and would keep checking for new emails but when I have no new messages, I don't check. Now that I go into it, I see u all chatting without me.

I may break down and try the alligator as Oprah tried it and liked it and I am a big Oprah fan. Again, for me, it's a mind over matter thing as once I know what it is, that alone will make me sick.

Hi Bev! looking good. I can see u guys having fun without me.:mad: It as taken me awhile to get aboard b/cause i'm still not excited as yet.:cool: one of u might have to push me over board.lol:D

Kimberley

I can give you a push in the right direction :) it is hard to focus on this cruise when we are so far away. New info and pictures are keeping me going.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Something weird is going on, all the new posts are gone.

Hey Bevie

Yeah there was a glitch in the system this is posted at the top of the board, maybe it will be fixed tomorrow

UPDATE As of Friday evening we are aware of the problems some members are experiencing with their roll calls. I assure you we are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved quickly.

UPDATE Friday, early AM, we were doing some server maintenance that resulted in the loss of some posts. Without getting too technical, it's a tremendous task migrating servers and we were almost perfect in doing it, except for this small glitch! For a short period of time, one server location was servicing the site out of sync with the new server in another location for about 20 minutes. By the time the new server took over, the posts made to the old server were lost! We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Again, thank you for your patience as we work though what we know can be a frustrating situation. A HUGE shout out to those of you who took the time to write to us and then help us out with feedback. It is really appreciated, and we believe it contributed to our fixing this issue quickly.

Well Well, good morning Breezers. Things seems to be back to normal and all the posts are there again.

So time to start my day, taking the kids swimming now, one has class at 9:00 am and the other at 9:15 so off we go. The kids also want to see spy kids in 4d as they want to "smell" the movies. Oh boy.

Afternoon Eddie, glad they got the boards fixed. It was really screwed up last night..:D

Bevie, try to enjoy the day. I didnt even know there was a 4d lol

With little ones you are forced to know these things coz the kids will drill it into you. I am home now, chillaxing for a bit.

Hi Bev! looking good. I can see u guys having fun without me.:mad: It as taken me awhile to get aboard b/cause i'm still not excited as yet.:cool: one of u might have to push me over board.lol:D

Hey Kim, I keep telling you that you have to come and start chatting with us and that alone will get you excited. As Jazz said, it's hard for some to get focus on something that's so farrrr in advance (not the cruise addicts though lol lol) but once you come on and start chatting, you will start to fell it.

Did you see the pictures Jazz posted, if you haven't you should as that alone made me excited. I showed it to my mom and the kids and they too were excited and wanted to go on the ship now. Oh, btw, Kim is my aunt.

So, stop by some more girl, not just once in a blue moon.

Wow, I was just on fb for a brief second and there are so many groups on there for the breeze, both sailings. I was thinking about whether or not to do a group there but I think not. I will just stick with cc for now.

Bevie...I didnt know u were on FB :) I did see a few pages for Breeze

Wow, I was just on fb for a brief second and there are so many groups on there for the breeze, both sailings. I was thinking about whether or not to do a group there but I think not. I will just stick with cc for now.

For what it's worth, my vote is in favor of doing a FB page for our group. I for one would feel like I am able to speak my mind without worrying about being censored or breaking the rules here.

For what it's worth, my vote is in favor of doing a FB page for our group. I for one would feel like I am able to speak my mind without worrying about being censored or breaking the rules here.

Gwen, that's the sort of input i'm looking for. The only problem is I don't know a think about setting up a page and how to go about doing that. I will look into it but in the meantime, do you have any idea how?

Gwen, that's the sort of input i'm looking for. The only problem is I don't know a think about setting up a page and how to go about doing that. I will look into it but in the meantime, do you have any idea how?

I have no idea how to do it either, but I will do some research and get back to you.

Archived