**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Happy Hump Day and good morning.

Same here weather wise. Spring has arrived but it certainly feels like summer which is nice.

Another day of my "lately" usual.

Have a good day, what ever you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day everyone. Well the sun and warm temps have left us and it's starting to feel a bit cool again.

Actually going out for lunch today which will be nice. Hope you didn't put to much of a dent in your wallet ;) yesterday Eddie.

Good morning!!

Well the kids started swimming lessons again today, booked them for spring and summer so they will be doing lessons right through till the end of summer. Gotta get the kids swim ready for these cruises.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey everyone. Sorry u have the rain and cold Eddie as we have the opposite here. Bought a new bike so went out riding today. Haven't been on a bike in over 20 years so the first minute or so was extra fun. Didn't fall or anything though.

Have a good one.

The bike ride was rather interesting. I will say that I am sure my behind was quite happy once I got off. Man did it hurt. I had even bought one of those gel seat covering but after a while it did not make a difference. I imagine that it's just a matter of time before I get use to riding again and things stop hurting so much.

Goooood morning Eddie and Breezers!!

Well it's going to be a great day for me as the file that I had been working on and taking up a lot of my time has settled. So excited.

Woo hoo!!

Just think Bevie...in 28 days you will be on a cruise! :D

Certainly looking forward to it. I booked the chef's table for hubby and I to try so that will be a treat. Planning on also doing the steakhouse one night. Working hard now so i can enjoy all that food.

Just read on JH' blog that the Breeze will come home to Trieste tomorrow from her sea trails and will enter dry dock for her final checks before heading to the pier. They will be filming the arrival into dry dock.

That is exciting, bringing the cruise closer.

Archived